Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A step further...Nicknaming the backfield

Started by scruf, March 28, 2006, 04:37:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scruf

Back in the day NC State had a backcourt nicknamed, "Fire and Ice." (Chris Corchianai and Rodney Monroe) How 'bout a nickname for Darren and Felix. I'm partial to "Slash and Dash." Your thoughts...

HogDizzel

I always thought Cobb-Webb at Tenn. was pretty cool.

dishhog10

How about Lighting (Jones), Lightening (Michael Smith), Dash (Mcfadden) and Thunder (Hillis)? or LLDT for short....  I know arkansas is going to pass more this year, but with those studs in the backfield the running game will still be one of the nations best.   It might not rank statistically in the top 5, but talent wise it will be in top 3. 
Lets band together and back BP

RBLtoHOG

how about just simply "TOUCH DOWN ARKANSAS!"
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

Patch

Quote from: Factual Fiction on March 28, 2006, 05:11:28 pm
I don't know what their GPA's are but it might be a safe bet to go with
"Dumb and Dumber"

??? WHY?

lunchbox72703

how about "Oh" and "My".  At least they would get a shout out by paul eels on the radio!!!! ;D :) ;D

Ross U (HDHF)

DMAC                                                                                     FELIX
This one's iron -------------------------------------------->>>> This one's steel
If this don't getcha --------------------------------------->>>> This one will

My high school govt. teacher said that about our High School backs back when we had a pair of studs.

PennHOG

Remember the Georgia game last year when all the annoucer could say when McFadden broke for a long touchdown run was, "there he goes!"

Based on that I'd say: "GO and GONE".
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!