Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

big non-conference baseball game tonight

Started by cmevere1027, March 28, 2006, 02:12:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cmevere1027

this is just my opinion but i think tonights game with the shockers is a big game, for us in northwest arkansas it is on tv on ch 119, i think we take this game like its a conference game and i think they will too, it could be a very good game, wish it was in fayetteville. what are yalls opinions on tonights game and the team in general?

CharlieHog

The only good non-conference team we've played so far is Washington, and we lost to them, so this would be a good win.

The Shox should win the Valley this year. They have a very good team. Very talented but like us they have struggled lately and are looking to break out of a bit of a slump.

Juboar

A win tonight will help our RPI but not as important as our series this weekend v. Tenn.
This is our first game against the Shockers since June of 2004.  As I recall Stephenson, the shockers head coach, was  critical of DVH for throwing Charlie "rubber arm" Boyce --  probably not the best blood between the coaches or programs.
I didn't realize the game was on TV.  plus 1.

HOGLUVIN

boomo26

It is on Cox sport net, it should be on cable and sat

Boomo

CharlieHog

cmevere1027

yeah its on cox digital cable ch 119 at 7, if you dont have digital cable im not sure what bar in town would, if anyone knows what bar would carry the game tonight that would be some helpfull info

MCPeePants

Quote from: Juboar on March 28, 2006, 03:18:50 pm
A win tonight will help our RPI but not as important as our series this weekend v. Tenn.
This is our first game against the Shockers since June of 2004.  As I recall Stephenson, the shockers head coach, was  critical of DVH for throwing Charlie "rubber arm" Boyce --  probably not the best blood between the coaches or programs.

Boyce threw 207 pitches over 2 days and their coach said "That's not the way we run our program here" or something to that effect. So yeah, there might be some animosity here.

If DVH had done that with, say, Schmidt (yes, I know he wasn't there yet), I'd be irate since Schmidt clearly projects as a high MLB draft pick. Boyce, OTOH, isn't very likely to have any future playing baseball beyond college so you can understand it a little better, I suppose.   

TuckFexas

It's always on channel 76, the radio broadcast anyways. I don't have digital, but I always listen thru the TV.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

UAfan

Is there any free online tv or radio broadcasts.  I'm in the middle of the Wasatch Mtns. in Park City.

hogfan13