Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How do we get Patrick Beverley to commit to UA?

Started by Hoggy Bear, March 28, 2006, 11:21:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggy Bear

Anyone know how the fact that we don't have any football or basketball going on when Beverley come for his visit on April 20 (?) will affect our recruiting of him.  Seems like Michigan had the advantage of an actual b-ball game and the crowd chanting his name and such.  Perhaps we need a crowd greeting him at the airport, who knows.

The_Bionic_Pig

March 28, 2006, 11:24:20 am #1 Last Edit: March 28, 2006, 11:27:23 am by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: Hoggy Bear on March 28, 2006, 11:21:01 am
Anyone know how the fact that we don't have any football or basketball going on when Beverley come for his visit on April 20 (?) will affect our recruiting of him.  Seems like Michigan had the advantage of an actual b-ball game and the crowd chanting his name and such.  Perhaps we need a crowd greeting him at the airport, who knows.

He has since rescheduled his visit for the weekend of The Real Deal on the Hill.  Every major coach in college basketball will be attending and  some AAU players he will surely recognize from his area. For more info Hoggy click HERE
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hoggy Bear

What is the date of the Real Deal On The Hill?

Patch

MCPeePants

How do we get Beverly? Convince Brewer to leave early for the NBA.

Isn't that supposedly the deal with Beverly? He's likely coming if Brewer leaves early (i.e. opening up the possibility of Beverly stepping right into a good portion of his playing time) but he's going to Michigan if Brewer decides to stay? 

Tomhog™

Quote from: MCPeePants on March 28, 2006, 12:02:37 pm

Isn't that supposedly the deal with Beverly? He's likely coming if Brewer leaves early (i.e. opening up the possibility of Beverly stepping right into a good portion of his playing time) but he's going to Michigan if Brewer decides to stay? 

Is Beverly expecting to opt for the NBA after his first year?  What I mean is that Ronnie only has one more year here.  It's not like Beverly will ride the bench all season.  I think whether Ronnie stays or not, we still have a good shot at Patrick.  Anyone hear him say directly that this was the case, or is it purely speculation?

pigndblanket

A few hundred dollar handshakes would work for me!

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: MCPeePants on March 28, 2006, 12:02:37 pm

Ravern Johnson & Anderson would gladly fill in that spot ;) But I doubt seriously he would bolt....I think a spot would only open up due to unexpected TRANFER.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Hoggy Bear

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on March 28, 2006, 11:24:20 am
Quote from: Hoggy Bear on March 28, 2006, 11:21:01 am

He has since rescheduled his visit for the weekend of The Real Deal on the Hill.  Every major coach in college basketball will be attending and  some AAU players he will surely recognize from his area. For more info Hoggy click HERE

Thanks man