Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real Deal on the Hill

Started by Hawgndaaz, March 28, 2006, 09:41:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgndaaz

Just read OK's article in the ADG this morning on the 2nd annual tournament being held in NWA April 14-16. 43 of the top 50 prospects in the nation, as well as 156 teams!...wow.. This has got to have a positive affect on recruiting if the state shows interest in this tournament. Anyway, i was wondering if you guys planned on attending, and if you knew where to get a schedule of when and where teams and players would be playing. Thanks for your help!

Woo Freakin Pig sooiee

jkcrunch

I went to two of the session last year at BWA.  The AAU game is a little different than HS Ball but not as sloppy as All Star games.   You will see a very physical game with very tough man to man defense.  The officials tends to be more lenient than the HS game.  The other slightly confusing issue is they play three game at once across the width of the court.   Also you will see just about every major coach show up but they will be segregated to the other side of the gym so they can work.   I believe they have a website out there also, the oldest age group will be at BWA.  The hold games in the HPER and other sites but if you just go to BWA you will see everyone in that group at least once.

The_Bionic_Pig

Now you guys know why Patrick Beverley re-scheduled his visit...  ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

qakhed

we should try to get a group together to go.
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

Hawgndaaz

QuoteYou will see a very physical game with very tough man to man defense.  The officials tends to be more lenient than the HS game.

sounds like the good ole' days of BWA...Hopefully this energy will linger into the offseason!