Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do you think Skip Bertman shows up at Les Miles' practices or does Eric Heyman

Started by hogfan064, March 28, 2006, 07:53:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan064

show up at Steve Spurrier's?  Isn't it strange to see an AD on the practice field?  I like Broyles and appreciate what he's done for the university, but seems a little strange to me.

LA HAWG

The same way Dale will not be able to keep his nose out of the offense, Frank cannot keep his nose out of the football program. 

hogfog

I'll bet they go if they want to. It's a boss's prerogative...
JFB said it's the first opening day practice he's been to since he quit coaching. And that he's excited about the changes too.
I'm glad he's interested. He also went to one of the Bball practices before the NCAAT. Must be something wrong with that also, I guess.

pigfoot

I don't see a thing wrong with JFB showing up at practice -- especially the opening practice of the Spring.  Fact is, I would think criticism might be in order if he DIDN'T show up.
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

LA HAWG

Quote from: Fresh Legs on March 28, 2006, 11:02:48 am
Quote from: hogfan064 on March 28, 2006, 07:53:18 am
show up at Steve Spurrier's?  Isn't it strange to see an AD on the practice field?  I like Broyles and appreciate what he's done for the university, but seems a little strange to me.

JFB was there to make sure Nutt kept his nose out of Malzahn's offense.  Not a coincidence that Nutt didn't meddle in it yesterday.

Is Broyles going to stand behind Dale on the sidelines next fall also?  Just curious.