Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville in need of a BOSS BUTTON

Started by twistitup, March 27, 2006, 02:09:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

I wish Hogville had a Boss Button. CBS Sportsline has had one throughout the Tourney- what an idea!!
A fully working Excel spreadsheet pops up when you hit the Boss Button. No need for anyone to know when your not truly working, but instead working on keeping up w/ the HOGS.  ;D

GO HOGS
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: twistitup on March 27, 2006, 02:09:25 pm
I wish Hogville had a Boss Button. CBS Sportsline has had one throughout the Tourney- what an idea!!
A fully working Excel spreadsheet pops up when you hit the Boss Button. No need for anyone to know when your not truly working, but instead working on keeping up w/ the HOGS.  ;D

GO HOGS

What if my job is to help rehab kids and elderly in a rehab center? Excel won't work for everyone. Make it Word and I can say I was just about to write a cause of death memo.

twistitup

Word is all good too. As long as I have some sort of button to cover my as*!

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

I'm the Boss, does that mean I'm sticking to myself?
Good idea...........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: twistitup on March 27, 2006, 02:19:27 pm

Can we have a second board for "friends" too?  I would like one that pops up with a naked woman so my friends don't think I am gay.

A "wife" button is good too. It could jump the page to Diamonds.com or something. That way I don't have to hear, "are you on that board again? When are you gonna finish your dissertation?"

Patch

Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on March 27, 2006, 02:23:21 pm

Can we have a second board for "friends" too?  I would like one that pops up with a naked woman so my friends don't think I am gay.

A "wife" button is good too. It could jump the page to Diamonds.com or something. That way I don't have to hear, "are you on that board again? When are you gonna finish your dissertation?"

Just make sure you don't get the friends and wife button confused

twistitup

Wow, I really need the wife button. Maybe one that pops up to a resort in Jamaica

Salvaboar Dali

March 27, 2006, 02:33:25 pm #7 Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 02:35:48 pm by Salvaboar Dali
Quote from: Patch on March 27, 2006, 02:27:39 pm
Quote from: Salvaboar Dali on March 27, 2006, 02:23:21 pm

Just make sure you don't get the friends and wife button confused

Or Boss and Friends either.  That would be bad.

How about a "PANIC" Button above all of them that would just pop-up "Google"

Ok...

The Buttons should be ordered:
1. PANIC (Google)
2. BOSS (Word)
3. WIFE (Diamonds.Com)
4. FRIEND (Nakked Women)

How about a "Kids" button? How about a "Girlfriend" Button that links to divorce law? GAWD. I am SICK of hearing that "when are you gonna divorce your wife" crap! 

LA HAWG

What about a SUNSHINE button that pops up a picture of Rick Schaffer or a DARKSIDER button that sends you to one of notshavin's many posts.

twistitup

Maybe a 'special brownie' button. When my tokin' buddies pop in on me with a hog leg.

Salvaboar Dali

A "Skip" button would be nice.

That way, any slow day can be be made fun reading one of his idiodic rants that, in retrospect, are dumber and funnier than when he posted it originally.

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: LA HAWG on March 27, 2006, 02:37:09 pm
What about a SUNSHINE button that pops up a picture of Rick Schaffer or a DARKSIDER button that sends you to one of notshavin's many posts.

You have my permission to use my avatar for the "SUNSHINE" button!  8)

Salvaboar Dali

This could be the darksider button, if only I had the photoshop skilz and time to raise one particular finger.

twistitup

Are a few buttons actually possible on Hogville? How can we get it rolling?

twistitup

Sound like you guys need the Wife Button- (remember it goes staight to Diamonds.com)

twistitup

Emerald? Lagasse? He can cook and buy her a real diamond- you may never see her again.

Salvaboar Dali

Quote from: FLKeysGuy on March 27, 2006, 06:23:07 pm
Quote from: twistitup on March 27, 2006, 06:02:22 pm
Sound like you guys need the Wife Button- (remember it goes staight to Diamonds.com)

Maybe we could have the "wife button" just pop up the following (to save us a few bucks)...

GREAT!  I'll accidently hit that one when I am meaning to hit the GIRLFRIEND button.

hogwild84

Godfather

Just hit "control-W".  It closes the outermost, or active, window.  Have some work behind it.
WPS to the end.