Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is the hog nation rooting for in the final four??

Started by dishhog10, March 27, 2006, 11:26:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will you cheer for next weekend?

George Mason
44 (32.1%)
LSU
53 (38.7%)
UCLA
5 (3.6%)
Florida
35 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

dishhog10

I am pulling for Florida.   Every SEC win makes Arkansas look better, as well as puts more money in their bank.
Lets band together and back BP

tulsahog36

I will go with Florida too.  I want to see the SEC win, but I hate LSU.  That leaves Florida as my pick for this weekend.

LA HAWG

pfrg999

LSU or George Mason... will NEVER root for UCLA ... Florida... no....
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HighOnHogs

LSU & Florida with LSU taking it all!  I want this years and next years champion to come out of the SEC west.

OUHOG

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

Tomhog™

You should give us the option to select two teams.  I would have selected Florida and LSU to make it an East/West SEC showdown for the national title.  Though I won't be upset if George Mason wins it all.  I like the under-dogs.  UCLA can fall of the face of the earth and I wouldn't mind...

HokieHawg

GMU!!!! They are right down the road from me and I almost went to school there. I know tons of people who go there. Good party scene too. GO GMU!!!!

PAHog

If somone's going to win they might as well be from the SEC, and if they're from the SEC they might as well be from the mighty West.  Geaux LSU.  It pains to type that.
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

socalhogcaller

LSU
Florida
GM
UCLA

in that order.  I will be happy as long as UCLA doesn't win it.  GM would be a nice story, but I'd rather see an all-sec final with the west winning.

HogCards88

George Mason.

I hate John Brady.

I hate Joqueer Noah.

I hate liberal Californians.

wincrimson

I voted for the Gaytors. I'll be rooting for them... and I guess my 2nd pick would be George Mason or UCLA. LSU bleauxs.

Btw, Bama played 3/4 Final Four teams and beat 2 of them. :)

hogsgrl09

Quote from: HogCards88 on March 27, 2006, 05:32:40 pm
George Mason.

I hate John Brady.

I hate Joqueer Noah.

I hate liberal Californians.

haha. +1
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

hogs777

GO HOGS!!!!

fineswine

1836hog

My $$$ is rooting for Florida and UCLA.  If they both make it to the NC game, I'll be cashing in....

Arkapigdiesel

UCLA along with 95% of Californians that I've met can walk off a bridge.  SEC all the way.....Geaux LSU.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

TorsinAHog

I would like to see LSU win BUT who really wouldnt want GMU to win. That would be one of the biggest stories in the history of the NCAAT
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

mtownhog

After this weekend, nobody can help but root for George Mason.

Zen_Hog

Hog1751

Beaverfever

LSU definately, they are my favorite team out of the state.  Tyrus Thomas and the Big Baby are great.

HogCards88

Actually, I've changed my answer. I want LSU to win it. If LSU wins it, I think Thomas and Davis go pro.

Broken Trigger

Florida
LSU(would be first, except i like Donavan better than Brady)
George Mason(would be first if it was anybody but 2 SEC teams)
UCLA(like they need another one)

Richard_white

It pains me to say this to root for another team to win it all.

LSU

Damn it Stan

hogfan33

Hard to say it but, LSU, although I would be happy if either SEC team won, with this down sec year.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Florida vs LSU final game

Final score LSU 92  Florida 91 in 2 OT's

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

zwhogfan

I want an all SEC final, but if an SEC team can't win it, then I would love to see George Mason get the victory.

Hoggy Hogalot

sportscrazy

As much as I am an SEC man there is no way I can root against GEORGE MASON!!!!!!

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Even if they beat AR (like AR could have went that far this year) and won the title you would have to be happy for them, though I would be flaming mad at our players and coach.  Even Jim Calhoun after whining about having to play in Washington DC against George Mason was excited for them.  You could tell he was very happy for Jim Larranaga and his team.  This team is an inspiration to anyone who thinks something is too hard or impossible.  This is the biggest upset and story ever in the NCAA Tournament.

seanj22

man, george mason is like that kid at school who youd think would blow snot bubbles instead of shoot hoops. and when you finnaly ask him to play because you wanna cream him, he makes you look like a complete embosil. ;)

Michael11

LSU ALL the way i could use the 250 in the ol office pool!
Michael Thomason   Rom. 10:9/2CO.5:21