Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is fun. Really fun.

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, March 23, 2018, 09:40:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

I'm not going to act like I've been a lifelong fan of baseball. I'm not. I've only been following since coach norm's final year in 2002 when we lost to Clemson in the super regionals.
Andrew Darr's double in Tallahassee, Baylor's meltdown in the 12 super, stanek in 12 cws, destroying Oklahoma in 2009, troops slam in 04 really stand out.

As I get older I've come to appreciate the game so much more. It's a gentleman's game. It's a nice change of pace from football and basketball that bring out the crazy in some fans. A nice relaxing evening at Baum is like no other. The 15 series vs zoo state is in my top 5 all time hog memories.

Now that I have kids I'm really fired up to take them to a game and let them run around in the outfield, grill, and call the hogs. Super jacked to make the trip over for the auburn series next week! Hope to meet some of you all if possible.

Woo pig.

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on March 23, 2018, 09:40:26 pm

...Now that I have kids I'm really fired up to take them to a game and let them run around in the outfield, grill, and call the hogs. Super jacked to make the trip over for the auburn series next week! Hope to meet some of you all if possible.

Woo pig.

BEWARE...At times you may need to cover your children's eyes.  The Great Red Army will show no mercy to the kulak cat turd kind invading from south Alabama.