Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Down goes KY

Started by sowmonella, March 22, 2018, 11:09:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sowmonella

Ashley Judd makes me sick. :puke:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Sed76

Now Calipari will go to the press conference and whine about his team just being so young.

greenEGnHAWGS

Impressive last second play Cal drew up...dribble right and shoot...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

hogwood

Screw all you "hog fans" that voted for KY in that poll!

I wanted KY to lose so badly I found myself saying "c'mon Hogs" while rooting for K State!

Knot2brite

Awww the NBA minor league team lost...such a shame
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Pumbaa

Quote from: sowmonella on March 22, 2018, 11:09:29 pm

And Cal, and Monk, and Goodwin....the list goes on. Any night Kentucky loses is a good night.

Hogz87

Kentucky had the easiest path to the Final Four and possibly title game laid out for them and they blew it.  All they had to do in order to make the Final Four was beat a 12-seed in the 1st round, a 13-seed in round two, and a 9-seed in the Sweet 16 who didn't even really have their best player.  And, had they not lost tonight, they would've had the luxury of playing the ultimate Cinderella in 11-seed Loyola Chicago in the Elite 8. 

Pumbaa

Quote from: Hogz87 on March 22, 2018, 11:31:37 pm
Kentucky had the easiest path to the Final Four and possibly title game laid out for them and they blew it.  All they had to do in order to make the Final Four was beat a 12-seed in the 1st round, a 13-seed in round two, and a 9-seed in the Sweet 16 who didn't even really have their best player.  And, had they not lost tonight, they would've had the luxury of playing the ultimate Cinderella in 11-seed Loyola Chicago in the Elite 8.

Makes me smile.

rjwilkmd

What a great night to see the obnoxious big blue nation coached by Mr Sleaze go down when they thought they had such an easy path to the Final 4.  Boo hoo Ashley Judd-Why do I start cussing when they show you on tv?

snoot hoggy hog

JIHawg

If #25 is not in there the last ten minutes of the game, Ky wins.  Missed free throws lost this game.

Pumbaa

Quote from: JIHawg on March 23, 2018, 12:14:30 am
If #25 is not in there the last ten minutes of the game, Ky wins.  Missed free throws lost this game.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Nobody else was hitting anything. He kept them in the game in my opinion. Had he made his free throws they would have won but I don't think they win without him.

carolinahogger

Easiest path ever to the Final Four and they spit the bit.  I watched K State play Kansas a few weeks ago and KSU looked terrible.

kodiakisland

Didn't see the game, just the box score.  KY had 37 freethrows.  What is up with that?
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

moses_007

Glad to see Kentucky lose.  A&M lost too, so no SEC team is left.

pigture perfect

Ashley used to be so beautiful. While she may be attractractive to some still, she's so ugly on the inside, I can't stand to look at her. Winona has become more attractive.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Torqued pork

Where was all the length and athleticism they beat us with in the Bud?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Torqued pork on March 23, 2018, 03:24:47 am
Where was all the length and athleticism they beat us with in the Bud?

Just an optical illusion created by our lack of defense and rebounding.
This is my non-signature signature.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: JIHawg on March 23, 2018, 12:14:30 am

Reminded me of Memphis vs Kansas in the National Title game.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Oliver

Kansas St has had themselves quite an NCAAT

Jackrabbit Hog

Anybody notice the Kentucky players and coaches didn't stick around to shake the KSU players' hands after the game?  Several KSU players noticed and spoke after the game about it.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Hoggish1

You should first be sick of Caliper, like KY fans are about to be.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 23, 2018, 06:37:50 am
Anybody notice the Kentucky players and coaches didn't stick around to shake the KSU players' hands after the game?  Several KSU players noticed and spoke after the game about it.

Sleaze gon' Sleaze.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

jgphillips3

Well, their farce of pretending to be students was over so why keep up the act?

trippigs

They pioneered "one and done" which is terrible for college basketball.....for that I always like to see them lose in all sports because the administration supports this

longtimeHogfan

That one made me smile.  Now somebody please beat Dook. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Soooie21

PonderinHog

Quote from: moses_007 on March 23, 2018, 01:08:33 am
Glad to see Kentucky lose.  A&M lost too, so no SEC team is left.
SEC U later!

#1 STUNNA

hogginbama

You notice they never get a shot of her after Kentucky has lost? Only time they try to prop her up is when the Cats are in the lead.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

RacinRazorback

WOO HOO! Glad to see AJ and Calislimmey and the rest of smurf poop nation go down! Made my week! WPS!!

lc480

If ever a coach should be fired, then big blue should give Cal his walking papers,they had a easy path to final 4 and Johns all star team with so much talent couldn't get it done. They should have mopped the floor with a team that barley won against the 16 seed they played the last game!  John gonna need a shoulder to cry on and a lot of tissue to get through this time. LOL

hogwood

Quote from: Oliver on March 23, 2018, 06:32:41 am
Kansas St has had themselves quite an NCAAT

Weber's 3rd time in the E8.

HeyHogs

The entire SEC was an embarrassment.  All of that hype and we still sucked against the rest of the country.

Captain Morgan

Quote from: HeyHogs on March 23, 2018, 09:00:19 am
The entire SEC was an embarrassment.  All of that hype and we still sucked against the rest of the country.

Its funny everyone on hogville said the SEC was as good or better than the ACC. You guys listened to the local media mouthpieces and believed all the pom poms that they spewed. No SEC team in the elite 8 just proves SEC was way down.

Davidr295

Quote from: Captain Morgan on March 23, 2018, 09:07:02 am
Its funny everyone on hogville said the SEC was as good or better than the ACC. You guys listened to the local media mouthpieces and believed all the pom poms that they spewed. No SEC team in the elite 8 just proves SEC was way down.

It was all an illusion based on early non-con success by the SEC as a whole. It was straight fools gold.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: lc480 on March 23, 2018, 08:51:48 am
If ever a coach should be fired, then big blue should give Cal his walking papers,they had a easy path to final 4 and Johns all star team with so much talent couldn't get it done. They should have mopped the floor with a team that barley won against the 16 seed they played the last game!  John gonna need a shoulder to cry on and a lot of tissue to get through this time. LOL

Calipari and Self both always under achieve with the rosters they have every year... fire them...

Captain Morgan

Quote from: #1 STUNNA on March 23, 2018, 09:26:44 am
Calipari and Self both always under achieve with the rosters they have every year... fire them...
Both are HOF coaches. We haven't had one of those since 2002

LRHawg

Cal called it before the game even started. His players underestimated KSU and it was obvious within the first 5 minutes. That's the problem with his model, unless you win with sheer talent (A Davis), a lack of poise/experience will get you beat.

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: LRHawg on March 23, 2018, 09:39:24 am
Cal called it before the game even started. His players underestimated KSU and it was obvious within the first 5 minutes. That's the problem with his model, unless you win with sheer talent (A Davis), a lack of poise/experience will get you beat.
But, But, But, Cal is such a great coach (according to the talking heads) how could he not get his team ready to play. 

99toLife

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on March 23, 2018, 09:46:42 am
But, But, But, Cal is such a great coach (according to the talking heads) how could he not get his team ready to play.

Because they are very young, different than a team loaded with experienced seniors.

LRHawg

I'm loving this NCAA tournament, because quality team play and max effort is dominating individual talent. It's beautiful.

99toLife

Quote from: LRHawg on March 23, 2018, 10:01:45 am
I'm loving this NCAA tournament, because quality team play and max effort is dominating individual talent. It's beautiful.

Same as I. 

sickboy

Yeah, K State players calling them out after the game too. There's an article on ESPN about it. Anyone the least bit surprised? Cal is a schmuck.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: Captain Morgan on March 23, 2018, 09:32:50 am
Both are HOF coaches. We haven't had one of those since 2002
Absolutely... but it doesnt mean they dont underachieve. Especially with the talent they get.

Jim Harris

Quote from: kodiakisland on March 23, 2018, 12:52:45 am
Didn't see the game, just the box score.  KY had 37 freethrows.  What is up with that?

They went inside most of the night trying to draw fouls, and they did, though it was very physical and a lot went uncalled too on both ends. Unfortunately for Kentucky, PJ Washington was 8 for 20 from the line.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

99toLife

Quote from: Jim Harris on March 23, 2018, 10:22:29 am
They went inside most of the night trying to draw fouls, and they did, though it was very physical and a lot went uncalled too on both ends. Unfortunately for Kentucky, PJ Washington was 8 for 20 from the line.

They did get 3 K-State players fouled out of the game. Like you said, just didn't make enough free throws.

#1 STUNNA

Calipari
38 5*
9 4*
5 3*
1 title at UK... talk about underachieving.