Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rainy weather?

Started by hawg1221, March 18, 2018, 03:43:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawg1221

So 2 weeks in a row the hogs play a double header due to bad weather and the next day is nice.

DZ

Quote from: hawg1221 on March 18, 2018, 03:43:05 pm
So 2 weeks in a row the hogs play a double header due to bad weather and the next day is nice.
Welcome to Arkansas, just wait a day the weather will change

Tony Perkis

I have zero complaints about the way things turned out.

hawg1221

It's hard to complain about the hogs destruction of Kentucky. It's almost unbelievable what they did.

Waldron_Hog

Quote from: Tony Perkis on March 18, 2018, 04:22:24 pm
I have zero complaints about the way things turned out.

Floaters in his elbow. Getting a few weeks rest and if they haven't gotten better, he'll red shirt and have surgery to clean them up. If they're better, he'll start pitching again for us 

rzrbkman

Quote from: Waldron_Hog on March 18, 2018, 06:02:51 pm
Floaters in his elbow. Getting a few weeks rest and if they haven't gotten better, he'll red shirt and have surgery to clean them up. If they're better, he'll start pitching again for us

???

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Waldron_Hog on March 18, 2018, 06:02:51 pm

Do those floaters cause him to feel when the rain is coming in?

ricepig

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 18, 2018, 06:56:11 pm
Do those floaters cause him to feel when the rain is coming in?

They will as he approaches 60......

(notOM)Rebel123

As of Friday, NWS and local forecasters had around a 90% chance of rain arriving early to midday Sunday. System arrived a few hours late. What do you suggest they do?
DH on Saturday and guarantee to get all 3 games in or gamble on weather on Sunday?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Waldron_Hog

That was supposed to be a response to the mckinney question in another thread. Not sure how it got here. 

elkhog

Van Horn needs a new weather man.
GO HOGS!!!

jm

Very smart. It seems that we lose a game or two every year due to weather and it seems to always be a factor at the end of the year somehow.

Supermark101

March 19, 2018, 06:51:26 am #12 Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:19:44 am by Supermark101

I blame Dan Scoff

Rambo Hog