Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 18 THREAD: #5 Arkansas (13-4, 0-0 SEC) vs #4 Kentucky (14-3, 0-0 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 15, 2018, 07:46:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

SPAL

Pudgepork

JHicks3636

Tony Perkis

Cole robs a HR on the first pitch. Perfectly timed jump at the wall.

ucahogfan

SPAL

Pudgepork

JHicks3636

Becker, hitting .306, takes a ball, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, foul, full count, flies out to center

0-0 after 1/2

Razorbacks#1

0                        Bot 1st                 0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Kentucky       0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   
Arkansas          |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0   

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

JHicks3636

Due up in the Arkansas 1st

1. BIGGERS   .286
2. COLE         .375
3. MARTIN     .417

BroyledNutts

Tony Perkis

JHicks3636

Biggers tries to get us started, with a strike, grounds out to 1B unassisted

ucahogfan

Don't know if Biggers could have hit that much harder than he did, but on the ground and right at the 1B.

And the blue behind the plate expands the zone for Hjelle after squeezing Knight in the top of the 1st.

BroyledNutts

JHicks3636

Cole goes 0-1, 0-2, 1-2, foul. foul, HOMERS to left center

1-0 Arkansas

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Pudgepork

JHicks3636

ucahogfan

The hanging breaking ball was good for Cole's 5th HR of the year which was also hit 14th RBI.

Don't forget that Cole also brought one back in the top of the 1st.

JHicks3636

Bonfield comes in hitting .362, takes a ball, 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, full, walks

BroyledNutts

JHicks3636

Fletcher up batting .190, doubles down the line on the first pitch, rbi

2-10 Arkansas

ucahogfan

Fletcher hit that one on the button right down the RF line for his 5th 2B of the year while driving in his 13th run.

Bonfield was able to score easily as the ball got stuck in the RF corner.

JHicks3636

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Lao Tsuie

JHicks3636

McFarland comes in at .407, takes a ball, 1-1, singles to center, rbi

3-0 Arkansas

TebowHater

SPAL

ucahogfan

I'm pretty sure McFarland had 0 RBIs at noon last Sunday and now has 11 on the season.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Kjerstad up batting .351, takes a ball, 2-0, 2-1, 2-2, full, flies out to center

3-0 Arkansas after 1 inning

JHicks3636

BroyledNutts

Razorbacks#1

0                        Top 2nd                 3

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Kentucky       0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  0  | 0  | 1   
Arkansas       3 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    | -  |  3  |  3  | 0  | 1   

THUNDER!

Pudgepork

ucahogfan

It took the CF diving to keep the ball from falling in front of him and McFarland scoring.  If the ball gets under his glove, we might have seen an inside the park HR.

JHicks3636

In the Wildcat 2nd, we will see

5. Cottam   .317
6. Collett    .343
7. Heyer     .400

Bogghawg

My Watch ESPN APP is buffering so much as to be unwatchable.  It hasn't done this all season until tonight.  anyone else struggling?
now I'm getting a screen saying Unable to Play Video.  What's up?  I need this game after the basketball train wreck.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

JHicks3636

snf6278

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 16, 2018, 06:59:10 pm
My Watch ESPN APP is buffering so much as to be unwatchable.  It hasn't done this all season until tonight.  anyone else struggling?
mine is acting screwy as well!

HBTHogs

Quote from: Bogghawg on March 16, 2018, 06:59:10 pm

Mine was, but it's fine now.