Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 02:10:25 am

3/8 OP

Started by holeinthewall, March 05, 2018, 01:42:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

March 05, 2018, 01:42:55 pm Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 02:19:04 pm by holeinthewall
Two MCL in the early P4 one being a state bred I believe.  Can't post link to entries from work though.

showhimthewhip

for 3/8, you are correct.

2 MCL, one being ARKY
an 8000 open claimer
and a conditioned Starter ALW

If you can handicap chronic losers, this is your chance.

holeinthewall

Quote from: showhimthewhip on March 05, 2018, 01:53:36 pm
for 3/8, you are correct.

2 MCL, one being ARKY
an 8000 open claimer
and a conditioned Starter ALW

If you can handicap chronic losers, this is your chance.

Fixed the date.  I find in these when I go deep it is an awful looking 6/5 shot that wires the field.  And if I play the favorite it is a horse that looks like he should be at Southland.

holeinthewall

If the 1 in the 4th race wasn't on the rail I would single it.  That 1:02 gate work on 2/27 is money in the bank for this level.  The 3 is going to get bet off the big drop. 

Early P4   $108 Play if I get some scratches I will take another look.

1,2,4,5   Weak field for 12500 starter ALW

kingoftherapids

Did i give ya'll the automated number to call for overnight and day of scratches? helps when handicapping so you dont spend time on a horse. buddy of mine and userpicks passed it along to us at the beginning of the meet. very handy

The Hogfather

Quote from: kingoftherapids on March 08, 2018, 10:37:34 am
Did i give ya'll the automated number to call for overnight and day of scratches? helps when handicapping so you dont spend time on a horse. buddy of mine and userpicks passed it along to us at the beginning of the meet. very handy

I never saw it and am interested.

OaklawnCapper

Quote from: kingoftherapids on March 08, 2018, 10:37:34 am

I didn't see it either, but I would like to have it.

holeinthewall

QuoteIf the 1 in the 4th race wasn't on the rail I would single it.  That 1:02 gate work on 2/27 is money in the bank for this level.  The 3 is going to get bet off the big drop. 

Well I bet $200 to win on him and he got a slightly troubled rail trip just never got by the winner.   Should have played a place ticket I guess. It paid  7.20 to place.

Another thing the winner the 4 in the 4th pinballed half the field coming off the corner and wasn't DQ yet the 4 last Saturday in the last race didn't cause near as much trouble and was DQ.  This is why I find the stewards to be a complete joke. The head on replay shows the 4 hit I belief the 2 and then he goes into horses to the inside.

The horse to watch next out is the 7 in the 2nd race.   Pissed me off as it would have been a $42 DD. Got slammed against the rail and had to back out coming off the corner or would have won easily.