Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN 300 DE Joseph Anderson likely to visit for spring game (USC lean, Purdue end)

Started by Richard Davenport, March 02, 2018, 09:31:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Who can listen to that interview and say they are not impressed with our coaching staff's recruiting thus far?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

liljo

I hope there is a huge crowd at the R-W game. It would be a wonderful way for the fans to help advertise the support of this team. Got a good size crew coming to the Rock with me.

Hope to see some of y'all there! Here's hoping Joseph likes what he sees and chooses the Razorbacks.

WPS!
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

hobhog

Quote from: liljo on March 05, 2018, 08:41:03 pm
I hope there is a huge crowd at the R-W game. It would be a wonderful way for the fans to help advertise the support of this team. Got a good size crew coming to the Rock with me.

Hope to see some of y'all there! Here's hoping Joseph likes what he sees and chooses the Razorbacks.

WPS!

Unless bad weather we may set records....

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

bphi11ips

I love the way we're focusing on the Middle Tennessee area.  The Vols' highly ranked recruiting classes under Butch Jones were anchored by Middle Tennessee players.  High school football here is really good.  I think John Chavis knows that and is highly respected here.  I wondered why Tyrel Dodson chose A&M but think I know now.

Also love the presence at Hewitt-Trussville.  I have a friend from Arkansas who teaches there.  Right now there's a big buzz about the Hogs.   Myles Mason's mom fell in love with Arkansas, and Joseph "Big Country" Stone really likes us.  It will be great if we can establish a pipeline into the Nashville and Birmingham areas.  There seems to be a building awareness around here that Arkansas is a great place to go to school and play football.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.