Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TQ Jackson talks Arkansas visit

Started by Richard Davenport, March 02, 2018, 09:30:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

liljo

Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

Rock1

I was there Sunday and saw him for the 2nd year in a row win the MVP of this combine with some of the best talent in East Texas.. Kid was 6'1" 168 and won the MVP last year, he was 6'2" 188 Sunday and just a beast. The school that I coach at has also played him (his team) the bast 2 years. He is a Stud.

http://etsn.fm/jeffersons-t-q-jackson-takes-offensive-mvp-for-second-straight-year/

His combine day. Stats are legit. 40 times are laser times and heights are barefooted

T.Q. Jackson, 2019, Jefferson
Height: 6-2
Weight: 188
40 (20, 10): 4.53 (2.65, 1.58)
Pro agility: 4.46
Broad jump: 113.5"
Vertical: 34.5"
Bench press (185 lbs.): 9
Kaiser squat: 2,638

I know the staff well and talked to him along with his coaches Sunday. He is committing July 21st and I would be very surprised if he didn't pick Ark.  Coach  Stepp and Coach Traylor have done a GREAT job of recruiting him.

Some of the Name schools in Texas are now coming after him with his added size and speed for last year, but it will be too late.  Stepp and Morris were the first to offer him last year at SMU and they jumped right on him when they got to Ark.  He just saw Courtland Sutton and Trey Quinn get developed and drafted by this staff and he understands what they do with receivers.

Jackson has a interesting teammate in Eric Gipson, he has played DE in HS but will be a LB or SS in college. He won the defensive line and overall defensive MVP Sunday.  Kid is a freak, also having played them the past 2 years. Colleges are now trying to figure out where he fits in at the D1 level, but he blew up the place Sunday. 4.43 laser 40, 4.28 pro agility. He is one to watch for maybe a late offer from Ark.

http://etsn.fm/jeffersons-eric-gipson-takes-defensive-mvp-at-etsn-combine/

Eric Gipson, 2019, Jefferson
Height: 6-1
Weight: 189
40 (20, 10): 4.43 (2.54, 1.49)
Pro agility: 4.28
Broad jump: 104"
Vertical: 33.5"
Bench press (185 lbs.): 4
Kaiser squat: 1,971

Pig in the Pokey

dang, gipson looks like a stud, too. Glad to see TQ doing so well, and , as Ive thought for awhile, he's looking like a Hog lock.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Rock1 on May 23, 2018, 10:00:52 pm
I was there Sunday and saw him for the 2nd year in a row win the MVP of this combine with some of the best talent in East Texas.. Kid was 6'1" 168 and won the MVP last year, he was 6'2" 188 Sunday and just a beast. The school that I coach at has also played him (his team) the bast 2 years. He is a Stud.

http://etsn.fm/jeffersons-t-q-jackson-takes-offensive-mvp-for-second-straight-year/

His combine day. Stats are legit. 40 times are laser times and heights are barefooted

I know the staff well and talked to him along with his coaches Sunday. He is committing July 21st and I would be very surprised if he didn't pick Ark.  Coach  Stepp and Coach Traylor have done a GREAT job of recruiting him.

Some of the Name schools in Texas are now coming after him with his added size and speed for last year, but it will be too late.  Stepp and Morris were the first to offer him last year at SMU and they jumped right on him when they got to Ark.  He just saw Courtland Sutton and Trey Quinn get developed and drafted by this staff and he understands what they do with receivers.

Jackson has a interesting teammate in Eric Gipson, he has played DE in HS but will be a LB or SS in college. He won the defensive line and overall defensive MVP Sunday.  Kid is a freak, also having played them the past 2 years. Colleges are now trying to figure out where he fits in at the D1 level, but he blew up the place Sunday. 4.43 laser 40, 4.28 pro agility. He is one to watch for maybe a late offer from Ark.

http://etsn.fm/jeffersons-eric-gipson-takes-defensive-mvp-at-etsn-combine/

Eric Gipson, 2019, Jefferson
Height: 6-1
Weight: 189
40 (20, 10): 4.43 (2.54, 1.49)
Pro agility: 4.28
Broad jump: 104"
Vertical: 33.5"
Bench press (185 lbs.): 4
Kaiser squat: 1,971
Wow..! That's some really good info, and you appear to be an excellent source for it. Thank's for your post. I'm gonna keep my eye out for yours in the future. Good stuff!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Rock1

Quote from: Rock1 on May 23, 2018, 10:00:52 pm

For a few that may have missed this, I posted after his combine in May.  Just some info on him and his physical development. Kid is going to be a complete badazz in this offense at Ark.

Richard Davenport

Obviously, Arkansas has been high on TQ for a long time.