Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 18, 2024, 10:53:36 pm

2/25

Started by holeinthewall, February 25, 2018, 03:33:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

Hoping the morning sun dries the track out a little.  If it is muddy I won't play a race.

oldman1015

Can't imagine it being good after 12 inches of rain.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

mckinneyhog5

Looks like some competitive races today. Hope it dries out too as it appears the card will favor handicappers anf not jist people throwing money at the favorites.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

oldman1015

Have all in the last for the pick 4. Go 8 or 10

userpick

I've now lost 4 of the past 5 pick 4s in the last leg. Tough couple of weeks.

oldman1015

Quote from: userpick on February 25, 2018, 05:30:29 pm
That sucks

holeinthewall

February 26, 2018, 04:56:21 am #7 Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 06:37:35 am by holeinthewall

That does suck.  Luckily it wasn't a huge miss.  I played a cheap ticket with the however you say the horse name in the 6th. $24 ticket but played it 4 times.  I didn't hit crap all weekend. Escept for a couple cheap tickets. Like that.  Overall lost money.

A horse to watch back is Electric Cowgirl IIRC..  Awful awful ride by the jockey.   Another horse from Saturday is Snickerboxer. Two really bad races in the slop.  Odds should be much higher next time for a nice payout on a fast track.

jdelo77

That pretty much sums up my weekend ! Yesterday at Santa Anita I needed the 10 to cash a pick 4 and pick 3 ticket ! The 10 couldn't get by the 5 in the stretch !!!! The 5 was the only payout on a single pick 6 ticket ...

userpick

Quote from: holeinthewall on February 26, 2018, 04:56:21 am
That does suck.  Luckily it wasn't a huge miss.  I played a cheap ticket with the however you say the horse name in the 6th. $24 ticket but played it 4 times.  I didn't hit crap all weekend. Escept for a couple cheap tickets. Like that.  Overall lost money.

A horse to watch back is Electric Cowgirl IIRC..  Awful awful ride by the jockey.   Another horse from Saturday is Snickerboxer. Two really bad races in the slop.  Odds should be much higher next time for a nice payout on a fast track.

We claimed Electric cowgirl yesterday and yes, that was an awful ride.