Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So....We are

Started by porkrindjimmy, February 24, 2018, 09:43:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgball40

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 27, 2018, 01:51:12 am
No interest at all talking about anything with liberals! It's a lost cause.
1st of all, i'm not a liberal. 2nd of all, you have no argument. So you shouldn't be talking anyway. You only come on here and stir crap.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 27, 2018, 09:04:51 am
1st of all, i'm not a liberal. 2nd of all, you have no argument. So you shouldn't be talking anyway. You only come on here and stir crap.

I been here since this site began. I am not interested in stirring up anything. I have never brought up politics you took a shot at President Trump and I answered.

I come on here to talk sports you took the shot at Trump. Move on talk basketball or try to talk basketball.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: farmhawg on February 26, 2018, 07:02:40 pm
I understand you a little better....

Probably not.. But I do now understand you. Message boards are just amazing. Proud American who loves this country. Also not afraid..LMAO just not afraid to stand for this country.   

hawgball40

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on February 27, 2018, 06:41:06 pm
I been here since this site began. I am not interested in stirring up anything. I have never brought up politics you took a shot at President Trump and I answered.

I come on here to talk sports you took the shot at Trump. Move on talk basketball or try to talk basketball.
I didn't take a shot at trump your moron. You are too dumb to argue with, and a bit too lacking in the reading comprehension to understand the statement "dodging more right hooks than Donald Trump". You saw "Trump" and "dodged" in the same sentence and got triggered. If you think about it, what i said about trump was factual and completely impartial, let alone serving only as analogy to how the poster was dodging my argument.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Oliver on February 25, 2018, 05:50:23 pm
It's a standard for you.

My standard would call two 2nd round exits out of the last 3 years as average

So because you don't understand the term "average" you obviously have a very authoritative standard
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: hogsanity on February 26, 2018, 10:09:11 pm
but in results they are very similar.

So sort of like you and a rectum? Or your act of posting and an anus?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.