Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Biddy on DTS just hit the "Secret Visitors" button for this weekend.

Started by Hollywood870, December 15, 2017, 05:47:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood870

Says it is two very good players.

Hollywood870

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Hollywood870 on December 15, 2017, 05:47:00 pm
Says it is two very good players. You guys believe him? Wish we had a secret visitor track record.
Did he say "become a member to find out more"? 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Hollywood870

RockyMtnHog

"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

ricepig

Ugly Uncle

Secret visitors are a thing.

Not so much once they get here or are on their way, but before they leave.

There are teams...if they are committed...that will tell them if they go on that visit they will have their offer pulled.

Once a kid gets to campus it is hard to keep it a secret.  Though I do believe that some have flown in under the radar a time or two.  I don't know that for sure.

Anyway...Trey knows his stuff.  One of the better guys in the media business.
Retired Radio Host

ricepig

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on December 15, 2017, 06:25:39 pm
Secret visitors are a thing.

Not so much once they get here or are on their way, but before they leave.

There are teams...if they are committed...that will tell them if they go on that visit they will have their offer pulled.

Once a kid gets to campus it is hard to keep it a secret.  Though I do believe that some have flown in under the radar a time or two.  I don't know that for sure.

Anyway...Trey knows his stuff.  One of the better guys in the media business.

Every recruiting writer had the names, they were just told to sit on it until given approval. The thing is, neither is currently here, and one of them doesn't show up until tomorrow.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: ricepig on December 15, 2017, 06:28:38 pm
Every recruiting writer had the names, they were just told to sit on it until given approval. The thing is, neither is currently here, and one of them doesn't show up until tomorrow.

Hmm.  Interesting.  I wonder why they wanted them to sit on it then.  It is usually until they can get it cleared or are on their way.  Thanks for the info Rice.
Retired Radio Host

CallThoseHawgs

OU does not want Crawford taking this visit. He is in a state championship game right now and won't report til tomorrow. Hopefully even though his name got out he still makes it to campus tomorrow.

greenie

Quote from: JusJim on December 15, 2017, 06:50:38 pm
I think they have a state championship (playoff) game tonight in Texas?

Thanks.
It was just my wishful thinking.

Muskliketusk

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on December 15, 2017, 07:18:24 pm
OU does not want Crawford taking this visit. He is in a state championship game right now and won't report til tomorrow. Hopefully even though his name got out he still makes it to campus tomorrow.
OU gonna be the most hurt by HCCM. They already play second fiddle to Texas, A&M, Bama abs LSU in the state, now they gonna lose players to us. Have fun being fifth choice Gooners.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

jackflash

HogFoo

Quote from: jackflash on December 15, 2017, 09:20:47 pm
I was sure hoping to get the DL from GA
I've heard we may have. ;)  watch early signing period.  Looking good on the other kid too.  Man that'd be nice to get both while sticking it to OU in the process
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

GrizzlyRider07

Dont Talk, Just Act.
Don't Say, Just Show.
Don't Promise, Just Prove!

HogFoo

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

navyhog24

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

NWAHog479

outlawhogeywells

if we keep letting secret visitors names get out then sources will dry up fast.  Best for these "recruiting" guys to not say anything

AirWarren

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: CallThoseHawgs on December 15, 2017, 07:18:24 pm

Is OU not one of the teams that pulls your offer if you visit other schools?