Started by Kevin, December 14, 2017, 11:24:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Paul Tyson‏
@Paul_Tyson17
Follow
Follow @Paul_Tyson17

More
Extremely blessed to receive an offer from the University of ArkansasAll Glory to God!
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

OneTuskOverTheLine™

This guy is Paul "Bear" Bryant's Great Grandson... Maybe he will return the favor and come to Arkansas to close the circle.

Notre Dame, MSU, Florida and Tennessee are among others offering this guy too...

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

allhogislost

Pudgepork

With him being a descendant of Bear Bryant, named Paul, and last name Tyson, seems destined for arkansas.   I know Bama is goin to claim him but the Tyson last name rules.   Give him up Bama.
Paul 'Bear' Tyson?

racinghog

Rzback

OK you QB coaches. How is his throwing mechanics?
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

Deep Shoat

Quote from: Rzback on December 14, 2017, 12:45:36 pm
OK you QB coaches. How is his throwing mechanics?
Release is a little long.  Didn't see enough passes to the outside to see his arm strength.  Pretty decent touch on Deep balls.  Actually throws a bit better when scrambling.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

racinghog

HogHomer

Quote from: racinghog on December 14, 2017, 01:29:02 pm
Isn't he in the 2019 class?
Yes and we are currently getting ready to sign the 2018 class. Then next year his class with be signing.

SPAL

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 14, 2017, 01:28:09 pm
huh? gunnell doesnt sign for over a year.

He is being obtuse and saying since we offered this kid, gunnel told us no. However, the same guy would have made a comment if we put all our eggs in one basket and struck out too....he would ask why we didn't offer more quarterbacks.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: racinghog on December 14, 2017, 12:15:27 pm
Must have struck out with Gunnell
Uhh.....not necessarily. Unless I've missed it the young man hasn't made his decision, if he's made one, official. Perhaps the staff is offering as an option just in case Gunnell doesn't flip to the Hogs. I realize that's a unique idea but there you go.

racinghog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on December 14, 2017, 04:23:45 pm
He is being obtuse and saying since we offered this kid, gunnel told us no. However, the same guy would have made a comment if we put all our eggs in one basket and struck out too....he would ask why we didn't offer more quarterbacks.
LOL....Naw I am just pulling some chains! In all seriousness I think he is messin with Sabin, 4 offers to Alabama kids in one day!!!!!  Well on second thought maybe he is messin with Malzahn....

And by the way I have dealt with the recruiting game as an athlete and now from the other side. I know what might be happening.

HogBreath

Quote from: racinghog on December 14, 2017, 06:10:42 pm
LOL....Naw I am just pulling some chains! In all seriousness I think he is messin with Sabin, 4 offers to Alabama kids in one day!!!!!  Well on second thought maybe he is messin with Malzahn....

And by the way I have dealt with the recruiting game as an athlete and now from the other side. I know what might be happening.
Yeah, that appears to be pretty obvious, you seem real sharp on this football stuff.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

jbcarol

Michael Carvell
‏ @Michael_Carvell

BREAKING: Alabama lands commitment from Bear Bryant's great-grandson, QB Paul Tyson

QuoteAlabama has landed its second commitment of the day and one who certainly will resonate with the fan base: Paul Tyson, a 4-star quarterback from Hewitt-Trussville

Tyson is the great-grandson of legendary coach Bear Bryant. He is the No. 7-ranked pro-style quarterback in the nation.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net