Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any idea on who we will target for Running Back in this class?

Started by Hollywood870, December 12, 2017, 05:49:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Warrior Way 22

Biddy said on DTS the other day that he doesn't expect us to sign a running back with all the other positions of need. I'm sure if a stud fell in their laps though Morris would offer.
"Warriors should suffer their pain silently."

Muskliketusk

Quote from: hawgwash on December 14, 2017, 12:05:22 pm
Actually at SMU about half the plays are runs.
Which was good for 77th in the country and 84th the year before. He ain't gonna run it a bunch.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

HamGrowsOnTrees

I'm not an expert but I'd like to see a Rb come in and redshirt. If we don't take one this year we are going to have a fairly young overall corps in 3 years.

markrsfan

Quote from: hogsolutely on December 14, 2017, 11:16:53 am
I think the Winn kid would fit great in this system maybe get him in a slot position.  We want speed he has it great balence as a runner.  But,  I could see him end up at a smaller school destroying records like his Brother did.  Even though I would love to see this kid get a shot.

I would rather have him destroy records here. Imagine running a Wildcat look with a run option to either Winn or Burks on the same play. Maybe a shotgun look with 2 backs around the quarterback, and giving him the option to hand off to either