Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morris is winning the Twitterverse!

Started by livevanguy, December 08, 2017, 09:15:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ronmahony on December 09, 2017, 12:02:00 am
Looks to me that you are the only one bringing up politics.
when? I NEVER "bring up politics". I DO try to have the NO POLITICS ZONE on my sports forum. Neanderthals cant help it though.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hawg Life

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 11:56:48 pm
the cat posting the trump memorabilia started it. I have a right to request no politics on this forum. And that is the rule.

#PoliticsFreeZonePlease for the love of God.

The caps not political, and it's crazy to act so triggered.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 09, 2017, 12:03:11 am
The caps not political, and it's crazy to act so triggered.
The MAGA cap isnt political?? LMFAO!!!
im surprised it isnt considered a hate symbol yet.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:04:24 am

Who said "MAGA"? Last I checked, the hat didn't say "MAGA". It said "Make Arkansas Great Again". Also, last I checked, that was NOT what Trump's slogan was.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hawg Life

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:04:24 am

It's a play on words similar to Straight Outta Fayetteville, which has nothing to do with Straight Outta Compton. It says make ARKANSAS great again. It's not political.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 09, 2017, 12:06:33 am
Who said "MAGA"? Last I checked, the hat didn't say "MAGA". It said "Make Arkansas Great Again". Also, last I checked, that was NOT what Trump's slogan was.
and like Ive said three times, "nm".

But im sure someone will quote me and summon me back.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 09, 2017, 12:06:54 am
It's a play on words similar to Straight Outta Fayetteville, which has nothing to do with Straight Outta Compton. It say make ARKANSAS great again. It's not political.

But NWA rapped about killing cops. I'm offended!!!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 09, 2017, 12:06:54 am
It's a play on words similar to Straight Outta Fayetteville, which has nothing to do with Straight Outta Compton. It say make ARKANSAS great again. It's not political.

Hawg Life

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:07:36 am

Because you're 100% wrong!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 09, 2017, 12:07:53 am
But NWA rapped about killing cops. I'm offended!!!
what does being offended have to do with it. Go to your politics forum and talk about 45 all day. Just not here.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:07:36 am

Hey, I didn't vote for trump. I think he's a moron. But to get butt hurt over every little thing like someone posting a pic of a hat that said "make Arkansas great again" is a little much.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:09:14 am
what does being offended have to do with it. Go to your politics forum and talk about 45 all day. Just not here.

I was talking about a rap group. Not 45.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 09, 2017, 12:08:47 am
Because you're 100% wrong!!!
im 100% wrong that the MAGA hat had nothing to do with trump. Okay, buddy. Maybe you should lay off the sauce.

checkraiser88

Quote from: Hawg Life on December 09, 2017, 12:01:35 am
Because they are precious ❄️ snowflakes, and their opinion is more important than yours.

I'm pretty sure a majority of board aren't snowflakes, mostly people that don't give a damn, like me, I just get pissed when I get jumped on for not crap really except keeping politics off the Hammerdown board. Did I realize it was started by a hat, no? If so, this is a complete waste of time even typing in.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:08:29 am

Someone is in the Christmas spirit!

Sorry if the word Christmas is too offensive. Should I say "Holiday spirit"?

Hawg Life

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:10:05 am
im 100% wrong that the MAGA hat had nothing to do with trump. Okay, buddy. Maybe you should lay off the sauce.

Are you serious? I hope you're not serious.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 09, 2017, 12:09:23 am
Hey, I didn't vote for trump. I think he's a moron. But to get butt hurt over every little thing like someone posting a pic of a hat that said "make Arkansas great again" is a little much.
again, it has nothing to do with being offended. It has EVERYTHING to do with myself and others having been banned for talking about politics but these trump fools do it all day, and many of us are sick of it. So, yes, everytime I see politics in this forum i will request that it stop. ANd , invariably, the i will be called a commie and all kinds of crap posting occurs. Why? Because I asked him not to post about politics? Or, b/c he was in the first place....

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 09, 2017, 12:10:50 am

why would I be offended by your fairytale celebrations?

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:12:23 am
again, it has nothing to do with being offended. It has EVERYTHING to do with myself and others having been banned for talking about politics but these trump fools do it all day, and many of us are sick of it. So, yes, everytime I see politics in this forum i will request that it stop. ANd , invariably, the i will be called a commie and all kinds of crap posting occurs. Why? Because I asked him not to post about politics? Or, b/c he was in the first place....

So if I say "I hope Morris makes Arkansas great again" should I be banned?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 09, 2017, 12:13:40 am
So if I say "I hope Morris makes Arkansas great again" should I be banned?
of course not, dont be willfully ignorant. Acting like that damn hat isnt synonymous with the whole trump movement is super disingenuous.

Riddle me this. Would a non trump supporter ever where such a thing? HELL NO. They'd be afraid to be mistaken for a naz, er, a trumper.

checkraiser88

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 09, 2017, 12:10:50 am

You've been watching to much Fox news lol....been alive 3 decades and I've never someone offended by the name "Christmas"...Maybe I don't know the right people

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:15:28 am
of course not, dont be willfully ignorant. Acting like that damn hat isnt synonymous with the whole trump movement is super disingenuous.

So I can say it, but I can't wear a red hat when I say it? That's a fine line.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 09, 2017, 12:16:09 am
So I can say it, but I can't wear a red hat when I say it? That's a fine line.
Riddle me this. Would a non trump supporter ever where such a thing?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: checkraiser88 on December 09, 2017, 12:16:05 am
You've been watching to much Fox news lol....been alive 3 decades and I've never someone offended by the name "Christmas"...Maybe I don't know the right people
i havent either. thats a boogeyman.

HogPharmer

Just trying to prove a point. There are plenty of people out there that say "merry Christmas" is offensive and it should be "happy holidays."

Someone could just as easily get offended by me saying Christmas as opposed to me saying Holiday as PiP is by seeing a damn red hat.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 09, 2017, 12:18:30 am
Just trying to prove a point. There are plenty of people out there that say "merry Christmas" is offensive and it should be "happy holidays."

Someone could just as easily get offended by me saying Christmas as opposed to me saying Holiday as PiP is by seeing a damn red hat.
no one has ever said that. You just felt like arguing I guess.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:17:12 am
Riddle me this. Would a non trump supporter ever where such a thing?

A red hat?

Perhaps.... oh, I don't know.... a hog fan?

HogPharmer

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 09, 2017, 12:19:35 am
A red hat?

Perhaps.... oh, I don't know.... a hog fan?
a MAGA hat. and that is not razorback red on the made-in-china maga hat.
You profess to be a pharmacist. So, that would mean you have a degree; yet you supported trump and dont think a maga hat is a trump symbol. Im not sure I believe that.

ANyway, ya'll have baited me into this political discussion for long enough. I will from now on only say the following when ya'll are mucking up the board. And Im out of this thread. It's beyond dead anyway.

#NoPoliticsPlease.   But somebody will still get pissed.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:21:05 am
a MAGA hat. and that is not razorback red on the made-in-china maga hat.
You profess to be a pharmacist. So, that would mean you have a degree; yet you supported trump and dont think a maga hat is a trump symbol. Im not sure I believe that.

Why are you saying it's made in China? Because you're trying to slide some sort of anti-trump political agenda into your argument? I'd be willing to bet it was more likely made on photoshop.

And a "MAGA hat" says "make AMERICA great again" (although I don't understand why you'd be so upset with making America great in the first place... but whatever...). A MAGA doesn't say "make Arkansas great again". Google "MAGA HAT" and find me one result that says "make Arkansas great again.

HogFoo

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 11:01:13 pm
DO YOU PEOPLE SEE_
why you should have never started the damn politics yet?
sorry bro, i usually try to keep politics out of everything.  As my pappy told me , cant speak about politics or religion in mixed company without creating an argument.   But, i thought the hat was funny.  i dont think anyone even thought one iota of that picture being something political other than you dude.    Then  you started calling those that may have voted for the president names?  come on bro.    you say you arent a lib left crybaby, yet, that sure sounded like someone who needed a group hug while sipping your starbucks coffee.   haha...       give it a rest.  it was a joke. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

HogPharmer

Quote from: HogFoo on December 09, 2017, 12:33:40 am
sorry bro, i usually try to keep politics out of everything.  As my pappy told me , cant speak about politics or religion in mixed company without creating an argument.   But, i thought the hat was funny.  i dont think anyone even thought one iota of that picture being something political other than you dude.    Then  you started calling those that may have voted for the president names?  come on bro.    you say you arent a lib left crybaby, yet, that sure sounded like someone who needed a group hug while sipping your starbucks coffee.   haha...       give it a rest.  it was a joke.

+1
Couldn't agree more... now can we move this thread to the trash?

Phil D

All I saw was #Arkansas fast. I like it alot!!!
GO HOGS!!!!!!

Phil D

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 10:43:13 am
it wasnt "funny", it was political. Im able to overlook it and not give a rip, tbh, but everytime i say anything political i get a warning or a vacation, but i see trump fans can do it with impunity it appears...
Whatevs, carry on as y'all see fit. it aint my website and im not a mod.

Well I'm not political and I thought it was funny, Relax brother, take a deep breath and it will be OK promise LOL.
GO HOGS!!!!!!

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: Mjs84 on December 08, 2017, 05:32:22 pm
Very excited about CCM and the future of our Razorback football team!

Keep that darn outta this thread. No room for razorback talk here this is a flaming political thread now.

PIP, note the word flaming. I did that for you sweet cheeks

TrueBlue

Snowflake in the Pokey....what a lost, miserable, and sad soul.

Easily offended by people being excited about a new coach while they were doing a "play on words" and having a little fun.

Easily offended and he makes fun of people that believe in God. Even Snowflake in the Pokey will one day believe.

Pretty typical when the left says they are "offended and hurt" by someone's words but they will do whatever they can to attack your beliefs and hurt you to justify their hurt feelings. Feelings matter as long as it is THEIR feelings.

LRHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 10:38:50 am
way to make half of us throw up in our mouths.

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THIS FORUM. Nobody wants to hear that crap, especially associating the Hogs with that terrible, lying sack of darn.

#PoliticsFreeZonePlease for the love of God.

Oh please snowflake. KEEP LIES OUT OF THIS FORUM. That's all we got out of you the last 2 weeks. It wasnt politics, it was a joke. Chill out buttercup.

Hawg Life

Ads, commercials, and stores stopped saying Merry Christmas and went to Happy Holidays to appease the PC police. So, to try to tell a liberal who believes that there are 63 genders that anything is really a waste of time. ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️

LRHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 03:33:16 pm
yeah. aka Gladiator School. Just lettin dude know so he dont act dumb at a Hogville tailgate or somethin.
Postin pics of that unisex dude crying like a beetch and put my name on it, smh. dude is too much. he always quotes my posts talking crap.

Aka you're a sub 60 iq ape ( Hillary's prime target as they're easily convinced ) who spews darn on the form, and then when he gets called out on it shows off his super duper cool nuke tattoo cause he's super bad ass.

I dont give a frank how bad ass you think you are... you cant fight a 9mm. Pz bro. You're a nut.

Pig in the Pokey

Not lies. When Gus decided to stay at auburn on 11-27, Sexton agreed to get a coach for arkansas. Norvell was told it'd be him and he accepted. Thats why he didnt sign his extension until the day morris was hired - 9 days later. Uncle Jerry called that shot. And now J. Stephen Jones has an offer.

At that time , it wasnt known Gus had declined the Hogs by basically anyone. That info wasnt wrong, either. Sexton had our backs regardless and we were only choosing from his pool of clients- norvell, kiffin, and morris. Jerruh picked Morris. But he also funded the whole coup. I aint even mad at Uncle Jerry.

Now that this is in the trash can though, you nazis can kiss my ass. And you nazi CHRISTIANS better hope that Im right about organised religion being a lie. Because you are going to need this reincarnation thats coming. I dont think nazis would get into heaven...

hawgball40

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 12:55:27 pm
Not lies. When Gus decided to stay at auburn on 11-27, Sexton agreed to get a coach for arkansas. Norvell was told it'd be him and he accepted. Thats why he didnt sign his extension until the day morris was hired - 9 days later. Uncle Jerry called that shot. And now J. Stephen Jones has an offer.

At that time , it wasnt known Gus had declined the Hogs by basically anyone. That info wasnt wrong, either. Sexton had our backs regardless and we were only choosing from his pool of clients- norvell, kiffin, and morris. Jerruh picked Morris. But he also funded the whole coup. I aint even mad at Uncle Jerry.

Now that this is in the trash can though, you nazis can kiss my ass. And you nazi CHRISTIANS better hope that Im right about organised religion being a lie. Because you are going to need this reincarnation thats coming. I dont think nazis would get into heaven...
It was always Morris. Everything else is just hogville conspiracy. You think its a coincidence that everything is already in place? I mean he was saying good bye to his team the same day that Norvell signed that extension. Its possible Sexton had us hold off so he could get raises for gus and norvell, though. Also, you should be ashamed of yourself for the way you shamelessly debase others. I'll pray for your forgiveness and that you will one day see the light.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: hawgball40 on December 09, 2017, 01:10:53 pm
It was always Morris. Everything else is just hogville conspiracy. You think its a coincidence that everything is already in place? I mean he was saying good bye to his team the same day that Norvell signed that extension. Its possible Sexton had us hold off so he could get raises for gus and norvell, though. Also, you should be ashamed of yourself for the way you shamelessly debase others. I'll pray for your forgiveness and that you will one day see the light.
shamelessly debasing nazis isnt a sin

hawgball40

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 06:25:14 pm
There isn't a single nazi posting in this thread. try again devil...

Mjs84

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on December 09, 2017, 04:54:03 am
Keep that darn outta this thread. No room for razorback talk here this is a flaming political thread now.

PIP, note the word flaming. I did that for you sweet cheeks

Friend?  But who's PIP?
Seriously can't believe this thread is still alive.

AHorseWithNoName

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 09, 2017, 06:25:14 pm

You seriously can't shut up can you?  You've argued with literally everyone on this thread.  But you have to get the last word in don't you?

"A man on a horse is spiritually, as well as physically, bigger than a man on foot." — John Steinbeck

Hawgphat

Perhaps I'm under a false impression, -  or maybe I've been misinformed.  It has been my understanding that the various groupings of sport-related and non sport-related interests were designated as such so that those who wished to converse about specific subject matter could have a forum suited to - and devoted to - their particular interests, instead of having a wide-ranging panoply of posts addressing everything under the sun in a single section.

With the various specialized concerns catered to here in compartmentalized formats on HV, why would someone insist upon posting certain posts in cross interest threads?

That makes no sense to me. 

str8volfan

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 08, 2017, 01:12:43 pm

why you knuckledraggers gotta ruin everything with your stupid politics. This is supposed to be a politics free zone. Keep that propaganda out of here. Otherwise it'll turn all rapey and roy moore, grab em in the *ussy and all that. JUST STOP.
you are the one that made it political.