Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 02:57:37 am

New HC Dino Babers

Started by JackTNHogfan, October 13, 2017, 09:32:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTNHogfan

Get him locked in before the bowl season so he can secure the recruits. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino_Babers

(notOM)Rebel123

He did lose to Middle Tennessee
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

JackTNHogfan

hogmolar

I just told someone I guarantee some intelligent person has already put Dino as next head coach and yep here it is. SMH

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 13, 2017, 09:35:47 pm
Bert lost to Toledo. 

...and we don't want him any longer either. Right?

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

JackTNHogfan

If you can win at Syracuse you can win at Arkansas.

kaki

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 13, 2017, 09:32:07 pm
Get him locked in before the bowl season so he can secure the recruits. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino_Babers
Knew this was coming, I am sure after exhaustive research and thought!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 13, 2017, 09:37:16 pm
If you can win at Syracuse you can win at Arkansas.

4-8 last year
4-3 thus far in 2017

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: hogmolar on October 13, 2017, 09:36:03 pm
I just told someone I guarantee some intelligent person has already put Dino as next head coach and yep here it is. SMH

I'm guessing the "someone" you told was one of your internet tough guy buddies just like you huh?  SMH

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: kaki on October 13, 2017, 09:37:36 pm
Knew this was coming, I am sure after exhaustive research and thought!
Don't you know if you win a game you automatically become a candidate for the Arkansas job.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

TX HOG

Watching Wash St on purpose tonight. That's hasn't happened very much in my life ever, watching Wash St

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: Cure on October 13, 2017, 09:39:19 pm
No way they'd go for Dino.

Why because of race or record?  I'm only asking because I'm not sure...

hogmolar

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 13, 2017, 09:39:40 pm
I'm guessing the "someone" you told was one of your internet tough guy buddies just like you huh?  SMH
Not a tough guy at all just not a knee jerk reactionist to seeing a win on TV. Plus if you had done any research or have any knowledge about Babers you would have know that he is rumored to be caught up in the Baylor mess with Briles. Yes that is exactly who we need to sign up now. SMH indeed.

kaki

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 13, 2017, 09:39:46 pm
Don't you know if you win a game you automatically become a candidate for the Arkansas job.
Reading some of the stuff on this board is often either scary or funny and sometimes both. 

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: hogmolar on October 13, 2017, 09:45:36 pm
Not a tough guy at all just not a knee jerk reactionist to seeing a win on TV. Plus if you had done any research or have any knowledge about Babers you would have know that he is rumored to be caught up in the Baylor mess with Briles. Yes that is exactly who we need to sign up now. SMH indeed.

Dude, it's a post on a fan message board.  It's not a thesis for a masters degree.  No, I didn't read everything there is to know about him but I've seen them play a few times over the last two years and have been impressed.  After the game tonight in which they beat a great team, I posted he should be the coach.  Obviously, if he's rumored to be someone who looked the other way regarding sexual assaults, then he doesn't deserve to be coaching anywhere but certainly not at Arkansas.  Come on man.  Get off your high horse.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 13, 2017, 09:40:43 pm
Why because of race or record?  I'm only asking because I'm not sure...

Seriously? Geez.

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 13, 2017, 09:54:17 pm
Seriously? Geez.

Hey man don't be naive.  You know there are folks that would feel some kind of way about the head hog being a black man.  And you know there is a difference in football and basketball.  I'm married to a black woman and have three kids with her.  I don't care but some ignorantly would.

kaki

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 13, 2017, 09:51:05 pm
Dude, it's a post on a fan message board.  It's not a thesis for a masters degree.  No, I didn't read everything there is to know about him but I've seen them play a few times over the last two years and have been impressed.  After the game tonight in which they beat a great team, I posted he should be the coach.  Obviously, if he's rumored to be someone who looked the other way regarding sexual assaults, then he doesn't deserve to be coaching anywhere but certainly not at Arkansas.  Come on man.  Get off your high horse.
Why the heart burn? Like you said, this a fan message board and all  that fan did was point out your touting Babers appeared to be a knee jerk reaction.  Seeing how it came on the heels of a great upset and you had not mentioned him before the game, his reaction does not appear unfounded, at least in my opinion.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 13, 2017, 09:59:12 pm
Hey man don't be naive.  You know there are folks that would feel some kind of way about the head hog being a black man.  And you know there is a difference in football and basketball.  I'm married to a black woman and have three kids with her.  I don't care but some ignorantly would.
Well, let me just say with a 4-11 record in his short stint at Syracuse, I don't think he should be considered for the Hog job, if we have an opening by firing the white guy. Smh...

JackTNHogfan

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 13, 2017, 10:01:19 pm
Well, let me just say with a 4-11 record in his short stint at Syracuse, I don't think he should be considered for the Hog job, if we have an opening by firing the white guy. Smh...

Lol.  I hear ya.  I'd take him over the white guy in a heartbeat.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: JackTNHogfan on October 13, 2017, 10:04:55 pm
Lol.  I hear ya.  I'd take him over the white guy in a heartbeat.
Because of his race or coaching abilities? Just asking because I'm not sure... ;)

HoggyCat

He beat a team that lost their key player in the first half.....
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.