bring me the pirate!!

Started by razorbackinthegrove, September 30, 2017, 11:32:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbackinthegrove

Washington St looked good vs USC, he is a passing game genius

PonderinHog

3kgthog

1. West coast guy. He fits in there.

2. It'd be a lateral move. Their program is currently ahead of (or at least equal to) ours.

jm

Have you watched our defense?
Nothing we do on the scoring side will ever matter if we do not do something to stop the other team.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: jm on September 30, 2017, 11:47:17 am
Have you watched our defense?
Nothing we do on the scoring side will ever matter if we do not do something to stop the other team.

Defense always seems to be a problem.  Might want to look at the head coach since he has been here it hasn't been very good except for 1 year.  Leach is an offensive mind.  Last one of those we had wasn't too bad.  Right now we have neither an offensive minded or a defensive minded coach. We need one or the other.  These CEO coaches that are no good at either side of the ball are not going to cut it at Arkansas because our talent is nothing like the big boys in our conference. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

JOKERHOG

I would take the pirate in a heartbeat.  Love the mad scientist and offensive minded type coach
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

pigture perfect

You must be talking Captain Morgan. Your senses are dulled.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

I called for the Pirate when we hired Bert. ohhhhhhhh I was crazy. dumbassees.

Bert is and as I said at the time the worst possible hire they could have made at the time.   my 7 year old could coach the team and equal his record.
Let's make some waves.

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.