Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Luke Ford and CBB loves the Mail system (Joker)

Started by snoot hoggy hog, August 21, 2017, 06:37:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

presidenthog

Very odd tweet. What does the post office have to do with TEU

ricepig

Quote from: presidenthog on August 21, 2017, 06:45:40 pm
Very odd tweet. What does the post office have to do with TEU

They delivered the mail, just like our TE's..........of course, the U.S. mail takes two day to get a letter across Jonesboro, and one day to deliver to Memphis/LR/Fayetteville

greenie

Could this be similar to the "Buddha" tweet from a few years back?

20hog11

Luke received a bunch of letters from Arkansas and Coach is playfully thanking the post office for delivering the letters.

https://twitter.com/lukeredx97/status/899721845854928896

The Hawg Marshal

I wouldn't dismiss it, but I wouldn't make too much of it either. Just shows that we are still in contact.

AugustaHog

It shows that we are still heavily recruiting Luke.  Our staff isn't backing down.  It may require that Bama and UGA's TEs don't kill it this year.  He wants to see that Saban holds true to his promises of featuring the TE more in Daboll's offense.  UGA has a couple good TEs in Nauta and Blazevich and it's possible they put up some big stats.  I'm also going to root against Illinois too.  If Lovie shows improvement, Luke may opt to stay home. 

snoot hoggy hog

Hogs49ers

Within the tweet comments, RD said "Think @lukeredx97"!  I feel like he may know some good news about this!

This is greats news - I just noticed Luke Ford was 1 of the 22 people that retweeted this!

Edit:  I am overreacting and seeing this through Hog colored glasses, it probably does not mean anything more than we are still just heavily recruiting him and sending him a ton of mail.  Tweet from Luke a picture of a ton of Arkansas letters - https://twitter.com/lukeredx97/status/899721845854928896
SCREW Vandy!

HogFoo

I kind of believe that he will still be a Hog. He got a lot of recruiting letters in the mail from the UA.

I don't ever tweet at recruits hardly at all, but I did send Luke a tweet and basically just said "#wps #TEU, and that no one used the TE better than Hogs. And also come be the hogs next Mackey winner! "  which he liked and retweeted it showed.  So who knows.  It'd be cool if he or Beal comes this year. But if not, we have possibly Hudson Henry #1 TE and then Boomer kid who is also a top rated TE who some feel could be a Hog as well. 
So, not gonna worry about the position very much.  I also believe if our TEs have a good year, it'll just solidify to the TE recruits our #TEU moniker. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Ham Ham Pigelow

An article quoted Ford recently as saying Alabama is running a 4.3, while all others are running a 4.4 in his recruitment, or something along those lines.  I'm afraid we had our window to keep Ford but and we didn't.  Once the Bama hype train starts back up in the media, it will be hard to get back on Ford I bet.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: HogFoo on August 22, 2017, 02:35:36 am
I kind of believe that he will still be a Hog. He got a lot of recruiting letters in the mail from the UA.

I don't ever tweet at recruits hardly at all, but I did send Luke a tweet and basically just said "#wps #TEU, and that no one used the TE better than Hogs. And also come be the hogs next Mackey winner! "  which he liked and retweeted it showed.  So who knows.  It'd be cool if he or Beal comes this year. But if not, we have possibly Hudson Henry #1 TE and then Boomer kid who is also a top rated TE who some feel could be a Hog as well. 
So, not gonna worry about the position very much.  I also believe if our TEs have a good year, it'll just solidify to the TE recruits our #TEU moniker.
Congrats on 25 years with the wife

Hoggish1

Quote from: AugustaHog on August 21, 2017, 08:50:17 pm
  If Lovie shows improvement, Luke may opt to stay home. 

Lovie ain't doin' nothin' Bank it!

PorkRinds

Quote from: AugustaHog on August 21, 2017, 08:50:17 pm
It shows that we are still heavily recruiting Luke.  Our staff isn't backing down.  It may require that Bama and UGA's TEs don't kill it this year.  He wants to see that Saban holds true to his promises of featuring the TE more in Daboll's offense.  UGA has a couple good TEs in Nauta and Blazevich and it's possible they put up some big stats.  I'm also going to root against Illinois too.  If Lovie shows improvement, Luke may opt to stay home.

Not a single chance in hell he stays home.

Mike_e

Quote from: PorkRinds on August 22, 2017, 03:54:42 pm
Not a single chance in hell he stays home.

Unless maybe his dad starts up a catering bidness.   >:(
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Pinto

The only chance we have with him is if it goes down to NSD. He's seems like the type of kid who will commit based on whatever he is feeling at the moment

Seebs

Quote from: Pinto on August 22, 2017, 06:10:38 pm
The only chance we have with him is if it goes down to NSD. He's seems like the type of kid who will commit based on whatever he is feeling at the moment
You have not read, ascertained, nor have any basis for this comment other than your absolute grasp of nothing.  Most asinine post of the day. 
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

presidenthog

Quote from: Seebs on August 22, 2017, 09:43:44 pm
You have not read, ascertained, nor have any basis for this comment other than your absolute grasp of nothing.  Most asinine post of the day.
I'd be willing to bet he commits to whoever gets the last visit.

AugustaHog

We need to get the ball to the TEs for sure.  A trio of Ford, Henry, and Boomer would be absurd.  Hell 3 TEs might be our standard set with that group.  Just go heavy all day. 

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Pinto

Ummm sure. You sound offended

RazorPiggie

Whom is this Boomer everyone has talked about?

Deep Shoat

Quote from: RazorPiggie on August 23, 2017, 08:38:42 am
Dude was made to be at OU with that last name.
Does that mean every Chinese kid named Wu should be a Razorback?
All Gas, No Brakes!

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Deep Shoat on August 23, 2017, 08:53:23 am
Does that mean every Chinese kid named Wu should be a Razorback?

If they are good at football, Yes.

Waldron_Hog

Like that DJ Hogg kid that plays basketball for Texas a&m. He needed to be a hog

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

3kgthog

I'd love to see a poll involving recruits over a 3-4 year period to see if getting too much mail ever turned them off of a school.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Meh, He's either barking the same thing he always has, or what he's seen; because I've seen it on here a bunch. Glad to see people calling folks out for it though...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: 3kgthog on August 23, 2017, 12:20:45 pm
I'd love to see a poll involving recruits over a 3-4 year period to see if getting too much mail ever turned them off of a school.
I can't see how it would unless they had some kind of dislike for the school already. Like the ugly girl that keeps chasing you.