Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mincey is a Hog

Started by Pig Power, July 25, 2017, 03:50:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

presidenthog

Quote from: secneahog on July 28, 2017, 08:20:40 am
Mincey has the frame and closing speed I like to see. Do they see him as a DE ?  What's his weight at?  Thanks.
He is at 255. That is the size if guys we have recruited at DE over the last few years. Expect him to bulk up over the next few years with herb. Will be a DE here imo. Maybe hog OLB.

tannerstahl

For those who care, Big John is taking the classes he needs this semester to graduate in December and be an early enrollee....pray for him that he can take care of his "bidness" as Eddie in Clarksville would say lol
i love the hogs....so very very much

247Hog

Quote from: tannerstahl on August 08, 2017, 06:53:54 pm
For those who care, Big John is taking the classes he needs this semester to graduate in December and be an early enrollee....pray for him that he can take care of his "bidness" as Eddie in Clarksville would say lol

That's fantastic news! Thanks for the update.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Tarheelhawg

You got it! You sir, are an inspiration.  I am sure that Big John is blessed to have you in his life.  Thanks!

SamBuckhart

Welcome, Mr. Mincey! WOOO PIG. Great news.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

tannerstahl

Quote from: Tarheelhawg on August 08, 2017, 09:21:28 pm
You got it! You sir, are an inspiration.  I am sure that Big John is blessed to have you in his life.  Thanks!

Lol that may be a stretch but I appreciate your kindness, we need more of that in this world  :D

tannerstahl

Well, found out today he needs one class too many to graduate in December so he won't be an early enrollee after all 🤦🏼‍♂️ My bad fellas, my bad

sowmonella

Quote from: tannerstahl on August 09, 2017, 06:03:02 pm
Well, found out today he needs one class too many to graduate in December so he won't be an early enrollee after all 🤦🏼‍♂️ My bad fellas, my bad
Drop and give me 20 for the bad info.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hog Fan from Camden

tannerstahl

I need to more than 20 lol

I just posted almost 80 pics and videos to my Facebook page from our visit, just search my name, tanner stahl

Wooopig

presidenthog

Quote from: tannerstahl on August 12, 2017, 07:38:29 pm
I need to more than 20 lol

I just posted almost 80 pics and videos to my Facebook page from our visit, just search my name, tanner stahl

Wooopig

I went and looked. What I found was that I also being from Russellville is that we have some mutual friends lol.

tannerstahl

Awesome! Funny I didn't get a friend request from you?  ;) lol

presidenthog

Quote from: tannerstahl on August 13, 2017, 06:02:36 pm
Awesome! Funny I didn't get a friend request from you?  ;) lol

I actually plan to delete my FB account. I don't believe in using social media besides Twitter for the fastest info from press conferences. I may send you one anyways though and keep it.

Großer Kriegschwein

This dude et all the sammiches that Ty Evans was supposed to get.

Solid commit. He's definitely a man.
This is my non-signature signature.