Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LaVar Ball

Started by Pig Power, April 07, 2017, 09:00:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig Power

is a total whack job.. That is all!  ;D

Hawgndaaz

he's a racist piece of trash that should be blackballed by the media.

Hogimus Prime

His son is going to get embarrassed at the next level with all the NBA guys LaVar has talked crap about.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Danny J

Didn't he say that teams that start 3 or more white guys will never win a title as their foot speed isn't quick enough?

revolution

Do you think MA could get him to come over as an assistant?  Our recruiting would really take off with LaVar Ball on board!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

NinoHogUNIA

Hmmm he's not racist he has a white wife and he looks biracial himself.  His comment were  prejudice assuming white people dont have elite foot speed.  I find it ironic that this play which is no beacon for progressive liberal thought calling people racist. Over half the posters in Hogville are racist that's why the political forum is gone. I don't think Kark liked the post they were seeing from hog fans/Mods.   Being honest most of the disgust from Mike is due to Nolan telling the truth and it's still true to this day because the backlash against BB is angle soft compared to what Mike has gone through. But I'm pretty sure I'm just playing that card again.
BIE

sp84hogs

The irony of the whole situation is that he is married to a white woman and therefore his 3 sons are all half white.  He is a walking contradiction.
"When we add up all those inches, that's gonna make the ****** difference between winning and losing, between living and dying" - Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, yet expecting different results.

NinoHogUNIA

Quote from: sp84hogs on April 07, 2017, 10:17:29 am
The irony of the whole situation is that he is married to a white woman and therefore his 3 sons are all half white.  He is a walking contradiction.

44 was half white but nobody saw him as such.
BIE

FineAsSwine

My math may be a bit off but I think there were 3 and 5/8s white kids starting for UCLA. LaVar is 3/4 black and 1/4 white and his wife is white. Therefore Lonzo is 5/8 white. If we are rounding up, UCLA started 4 white dudes.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Peter Porker

Quote from: sp84hogs on April 07, 2017, 10:17:29 am

They are probably more than half white.
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

King Kong

Quote from: NinoHogUNIA on April 07, 2017, 10:17:24 am
Hmmm he's not racist he has a white wife and he looks biracial himself.  His comment were  prejudice assuming white people dont have elite foot speed.  I find it ironic that this play which is no beacon for progressive liberal thought calling people racist. Over half the posters in Hogville are racist that's why the political forum is gone. I don't think Kark liked the post they were seeing from hog fans/Mods.   Being honest most of the disgust from Mike is due to Nolan telling the truth and it's still true to this day because the backlash against BB is angle soft compared to what Mike has gone through. But I'm pretty sure I'm just playing that card again.

progressive liberal thought, like Donald Sterling?

FineAsSwine

Since LaVar brought it up, what was the last team to win a NC with three or more white players in the starting lineup? Off the top of my head, I would guess Duke. I know they had Hurley and Laettener starting at least.
Hogs up! Covid down!

hogsanity

Were the players slow because they were white or were they just slow & happened to be white?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

The_Iceman

Isn't his son the one that gave up 39 points to Fox?

King Kong

Quote from: FineAsSwine on April 07, 2017, 10:31:54 am
Since LaVar brought it up, what was the last team to win a NC with three or more white players in the starting lineup? Off the top of my head, I would guess Duke. I know they had Hurley and Laettener starting at least.

I believe 2010 Duke

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on April 07, 2017, 09:11:08 am
he's a racist piece of trash that should be blackballed by the media.

Not a racist but he says stupid stuff before his brain engages. Plus, he loves the attention and the media obliges by putting his every regurgitation out there for us to read. He has a platform that his own athletic career never game him and he knew that quote would get a mention in the media.
Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hogsanity on April 07, 2017, 10:33:48 am
Were the players slow because they were white or were they just slow & happened to be white?

It hasn't yet been determined that the loss was due to lack of foot speed. Just an allegation made by LaVar at this point.
Hogs up! Covid down!

yraciv

I kind of like the Lavar Ball show. It's entertaining to say the least.

Dropkick

Where do you get the data supporting this?

yraciv

Quote from: King Kong on April 07, 2017, 10:36:37 am
I believe 2010 Duke

That is correct. Singler, Sheyer and Zoubek started.

HogAllMighty

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on April 07, 2017, 10:05:24 am
Racist idiot

No need for name calling.  Would you call you beloved ex AD Broyles a racist.   He said Coach Richardson would never be successful playing the "N" word basketball.
Well Broyles not a good example because many believe he is a racist.

hogsanity

Quote from: FineAsSwine on April 07, 2017, 10:39:43 am
It hasn't yet been determined that the loss was due to lack of foot speed. Just an allegation made by LaVar at this point.

Oh I know, and I know what his intent was when he said it, he is a class A jerk.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

FineAsSwine

Quote from: hogsanity on April 07, 2017, 10:58:20 am
Oh I know, and I know what his intent was when he said it, he is a class A jerk.

100% agreement with you there.
Hogs up! Covid down!

HogAllMighty

Quote from: NinoHogUNIA on April 07, 2017, 10:20:42 am
44 was half white but nobody saw him as such.

I wish we had half white back in office now because what we have now just isn't working.

FineAsSwine

It's ok to hate LaVar, he's not a very likeable person. That loud mouthed, outrageous persona gets old really quick.
Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: HogAllMighty on April 07, 2017, 11:03:41 am
I wish we had half white back in office now because what we have now just isn't working.

Politics forum is closed. Trying to keep Jump Ball on track is going to take a group effort.
Hogs up! Covid down!

zebradynasty

Just in! African Americans just announced a blockbuster trade! Lavar Ball and Stacey Dash and two future embarrassments to our race are being traded to White America. In return African Americans get Adele!

donbro

Quote from: zebradynasty on April 07, 2017, 11:13:12 am
Just in! African Americans just announced a blockbuster trade! Lavar Ball and Stacey Dash and two future embarrassments to our race are being traded to White America. In return African Americans get Adele!
As a part of the black delegation,we would like to trade Ben Carson for Ernie Johnson

Wardhog85

Quote from: donbro on April 07, 2017, 11:25:37 am
As a part of the black delegation,we would like to trade Ben Carson for Ernie Johnson

Wait a gosh damn minute Rondelle. We get Ben Carson..... and we'll give you OJ Simpson back!

GoHogzzGo

My only thought is, stop giving this dude Nationals TV air time and press. I'm over it.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

theFlyingHog

The Politics forum is gone for the first 100 days of the new administration.

The_Iceman

southarkhog06

wait so you are willing to give up one of the worlds most respected Neurosurgeons in exchange for a sportscaster? even if he is one of the GOAT?

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

donbro

Quote from: Wardhog85 on April 07, 2017, 11:34:10 am
Wait a gosh damn minute Rondelle. We get Ben Carson..... and we'll give you OJ Simpson back!
We decline the trade

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: zebradynasty on April 07, 2017, 11:13:12 am
I call an very obvious technical and intentional foul on this trade. Totally not fair! African Americans most definitely got the better end of the deal ;)

crayola99

I think people need to relax and are misunderstanding Ball.  He said that you "can't win no championship with 3 white guys."  Pretty sure that means that you are guaranteed a championship if you have 3 white guys on your team.   ;)

jbcarol

Kyle Tucker‏ @KyleTucker_SEC 9h9 hours ago

LaVar guaranteed a Lakers playoff appearance in Year 1 on Lonzo's big night? What a miserable dude.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Michael_Carvell/status/886942243302539264

Ball boasted that LaMelo (a five-star Class of 2019 point guard) would handle Shareef O'Neal and that Ball's would "kill" the O'Neal's in a game of 2-on-2.

Shaq retorted that he would glue a blond wig to his head forever if he lost that matchup (pic at link).

jbcarol

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Michael_Carvell/status/887312245583171585

"Duck De'Aaron Fox? Have you heard about De'Aaron Fox? Hell nah. You can't hear about him unless he puts my boy's name in his mouth. He been doing all this stuff and ain't nobody been talking about him. So he and his dad gotta link themselves to us to be relevant. De'Aaron Fox had a whole season and the only thing they talk about is 39 points against Zo. You don't put Zo in a sentence, nobody cares about him... And the little white guy, what's his name, [Lakers guard Alex] Caruso, gave him a tailwhipping. Let's put that one out there. That boy outplayed him all day. All day!"