Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by hogsanity on 03 Apr 2017
  • I remember the 1st time i saw him, he was still Mean Mark, wrestling for some promotion we got on KTUL 8 out of Tulsa in the late 80's I guess. I know it was before I got married, which was 1993. So for 30 years he was part of professional wrestling, that is a long time for a man his size. Sadly, time catches up with all of us at some point.
  • #2 by DeltaBoy on 04 Apr 2017
  • I remember him as Mean Mark and yes he been a fixture the past 30 years as much as Flair , the Funk Brothers and Dusty Rhodes were in the 70's and 1980's
  • #3 by bosshog84 on 05 Jul 2017
  • Going to miss Taker come WrestleMania time next year. I remember first seeing him as "Master of Pain" in Memphis Championship Wrestling on Saturday mornings. He always feuded with Lawler.
  • #4 by GuvHog on 07 Aug 2017
  • I remember the 1st time i saw him, he was still Mean Mark, wrestling for some promotion we got on KTUL 8 out of Tulsa in the late 80's I guess. I know it was before I got married, which was 1993. So for 30 years he was part of professional wrestling, that is a long time for a man his size. Sadly, time catches up with all of us at some point.

Yeah, he had made the decision to retire from the ring a few months before his last match. That last match between Taker and Roman Reigns was for all purposes just a "Passing of the Torch".
  • #5 by hogsanity on 07 Aug 2017
  • Yeah, he had made the decision to retire from the ring a few months before his last match. That last match between Taker and Roman Reigns was for all purposes just a "Passing of the Torch".

Which is what guys like UT have done for decades in that profession.
Pages:
Actions