Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello from the Frozen Tundra

Started by Wisconsin Razorback, December 27, 2015, 06:09:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisconsin Razorback

I am new to Hogville.  I am glad to be here. Looking forward to catching up on all things related to the Razorbacks since this will likely become my new lifeline to Razorback news.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Wisconsin Razorback on December 27, 2015, 06:09:07 pm
I am new to Hogville.  I am glad to be here. Looking forward to catching up on all things related to the Razorbacks since this will likely become my new lifeline to Razorback news.
are ya married?  If so, have a frank talk with the missus about how consumed your life will be, as a member.

If not, get your post count up so you can get into The Tavern

Welcome!

PP

Wisconsin Razorback

Thank you for the response. I do not know what the "tavern" is, but I hope to find out.  The problem with getting my post count up is that I suspect I am a much better observer than I would be a poster.  I have more to learn than I do to share about my Razorbacks.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville...........Just dive right in..............

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

ThaHill

Quote from: Wisconsin Razorback on December 27, 2015, 08:44:26 pm
Thank you for the response. I do not know what the "tavern" is, but I hope to find out.  The problem with getting my post count up is that I suspect I am a much better observer than I would be a poster.  I have more to learn than I do to share about my Razorbacks.

I feel your pain. I've been a member for a little over three years and just a reader for a couple years prior to that. I stay mainly in the recruiting forum as my first love is football and it is (usually) a more sane place than MMQB. I'd love to "unlock" some of the other forums, but I don't really have anything to add, as most of my info I get from here. Not sure what your post count has to be to unlock the tavern and politics forum, but I don't figure I'll ever actually see them.

Anyway, welcome.