Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What do u guys think about "DABO SWEENY" as our next HC?

Started by Mike Shelton, September 15, 2012, 11:59:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Shelton

I live here in Charlotte (not to far from Clemson,SC.) and all ive seen out of this guy is winning on the field and off the field with recruiting. He is young and has fire up underneath him. I was just curious as to what u guys thought about Dabo?

clutch

EastMemphisHog

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

iseeredpeople

I'm going to start deleting the ridiculous coach suggestions. Dabo is a joke.

Hog Milanese

Any coach in FBS is better than the bunch of losers we have now.

kaiserhog

Quote from: iseeredpeople on September 15, 2012, 12:01:11 pm
I'm going to start deleting the ridiculous coach suggestions. Dabo is a joke.
I don't think the op is serious.

jgcat4

Well I guess he's a decent coach, I just have a hard time getting behind a guy named Dabo. Reminds me of Dobber on that old show coach.
Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...

wonderboys

Quote from: Mike Shelton on September 15, 2012, 11:59:50 am
I live here in Charlotte (not to far from Clemson,SC.) and all ive seen out of this guy is winning on the field and off the field with recruiting. He is young and has fire up underneath him. I was just curious as to what u guys thought about Dabo?

I live here in Greenville.  This guy is terrible.  HDN 2.0.   He can't coach.    Chad Morris is saving his arse.    As soon as Morris is gone,  Dabo's clock starts.   He does the rah rah thing to hide he can't coach.   He knows nothing about D, nothing about O.  But he can recruit,   I will give hiim that.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I have been saving my steel toe boots to kick the first person that mentioned Dabo in the gnads.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

kaiserhog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 15, 2012, 12:05:08 pm
I have been saving my steel toe boots to kick the first person that mentioned Dabo in the gnads.
Well, there is a Jim Grobe thread up as well.  JL's list is beginning to take shape. ;)

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

RazorBassin

Chief Mac

a younger version of John L Smith....sure, nothing could go wrong with that hiring

SMH
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

Mike Shelton

Thanks guys! Just curious thats all. GO HOGS! BEAT BAMA! WPS!

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

The_Boot_stops_here

so the question no one is asking here is, why would Dabo leave Clemson for Arkansas....pretty lateral move...not to mention Dabo sucks

Hogwop

Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

jwhogg

IronHog

Quote from: Mike Shelton on September 15, 2012, 11:59:50 am

1.  He isn't take a demotion

2. He's a pansy 
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Dannyluvssonic

Hell to the no...this guy is another Nutt without the goofy brother.

red_beard_82

We've had pretty good luck with former Clemson head coaches.  After all Danny Ford took the program to the elite level of mediocrity

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

theFlyingHog

Here's an interesting thread I'm bringing back from the dead. See how many at one time thought Dabo sucked? L M A O.

rljjr

Quote from: theFlyingHog on December 06, 2017, 02:56:39 pm
Here's an interesting thread I'm bringing back from the dead. See how many at one time thought Dabo sucked? L M A O.

I do find that amusing!

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

AirWarren

LRHog

Quote from: wonderboys on September 15, 2012, 12:03:46 pm
I live here in Greenville.  This guy is terrible.  HDN 2.0.   He can't coach.    Chad Morris is saving his arse.    As soon as Morris is gone,  Dabo's clock starts.   He does the rah rah thing to hide he can't coach.   He knows nothing about D, nothing about O.  But he can recruit,   I will give hiim that.

;D

theFlyingHog

Dannyluvssonic has high standards. I'm wondering if Saban would be good enough for him?

bighog2255

Quote from: Dannyluvssonic on September 15, 2012, 01:38:50 pm

Who knew he was a troll back in 2012?!?

This thread is pure gold by the way

MaconBacon

Can we please start living in the now? All of this crap is irrelevant, just like a few crazies that think Gus is STILL coming via some conspiracy

Uncommon

LMAO.  Awesome.  +1 to whoever went back to the archives and found it.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Dannyluvssonic on September 15, 2012, 01:38:50 pm

My favorite flamer of this entire thread.... You're nothing but a hater.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

theFlyingHog

Whichever mod moved this to the trash, meet me at the Alma sonic!! Chump. I'll be there in two hours.

bighog2255

Must have been some "important" posters in this thread, so it quickly was trashed.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: bighog2255 on December 06, 2017, 03:09:16 pm
Must have been some "important" posters in this thread, so it quickly was trashed.
Probably some mods alters that they use to stir ish up to drive posts/views