Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missouri State message board??

Started by Bogghawg, June 02, 2017, 11:49:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogghawg

I'm pretty good at surfing the net but I cannot locate a message board for Missouri State that even mentions that they have a baseball team.  Just wanted to lurk and see what they were thinking.  Any help?
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

John Snow

June 02, 2017, 11:59:59 pm #2 Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 12:44:40 am by John Snow
Go Hogs

WBOBO

Look, this is a serious game by a team that hates your guts. 
This is revenge again.  Better have our game face on.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

MSUDuo

Quote from: Bogghawg on June 02, 2017, 11:49:14 pm
I'm pretty good at surfing the net but I cannot locate a message board for Missouri State that even mentions that they have a baseball team.  Just wanted to lurk and see what they were thinking.  Any help?

Not sure what you were Googling...Type in Missouri State message board and it comes right up

Looking forward to the game. Not sure what to think. There is always a chance but as we all know the advantage Arkansas has in Baum.

WBOBO

Ah no. I hope we have our game faces on.  You guys are legit.

WBOBO

Quote from: MSUDuo on June 03, 2017, 12:22:58 am
Not sure what you were Googling...Type in Missouri State message board and it comes right up

Looking forward to the game. Not sure what to think. There is always a chance but as we all know the advantage Arkansas has in Baum.
I say 4-3 Hogs.

soooieman

They are actually a pretty knowledgeable fan base. Small , but pationate. They are dangerous and I have nothing but respect for them. After tomorrow though they might be thin on starting pitching. They have a solid lineup and an outstanding 3rd baseman. If we are down late we might be in trouble because they have 2 very good closers. We gotta jump out early and shoot down hope.

jry04

Quote from: soooieman on June 03, 2017, 01:32:27 am
They are actually a pretty knowledgeable fan base. Small , but pationate. They are dangerous and I have nothing but respect for them. After tomorrow though they might be thin on starting pitching. They have a solid lineup and an outstanding 3rd baseman. If we are down late we might be in trouble because they have 2 very good closers. We gotta jump out early and shoot down hope.
They used both yesterday. I guess with a chance to go 2-0 it is all hands on deck, but I do not think they throw Fromson today after 40 pitches yesterday. They probably give him the day off knowing they still have more games no matter what.
Quote from: WBOBO on June 03, 2017, 12:32:22 am
I say 4-3 Hogs.
I will take any win we can get, but I really hope we can hit a RHP with a 4.93 ERA for more than 4 runs a night after we scored 3 off the crafty lefty. 

rzrbkman

Quote from: soooieman on June 03, 2017, 01:32:27 am

Young has been hurt lately and did not look that great yesterday in his one inning of work.

MSUDuo

Quote from: jry04 on June 03, 2017, 07:36:48 am
They used both yesterday. I guess with a chance to go 2-0 it is all hands on deck, but I do not think they throw Fromson today after 40 pitches yesterday. They probably give him the day off knowing they still have more games no matter what.I will take any win we can get, but I really hope we can hit a RHP with a 4.93 ERA for more than 4 runs a night after we scored 3 off the crafty lefty.

Fromson has the endurance of a starter. Can go multiple days in a row and stay effective. Helps that it will have been 24+ hours since he threw.

Young had an injury last year and he's never gotten back to his AA level. I still trust him because when he is on, he's on.

Need the whole lineup to show up. We go as Burger and Eierman go but there are hitters elsewhere too