Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 1976 Razorback Stockman Pocket Knife.

Started by DeltaBoy, July 04, 2016, 05:25:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

bolo

R.I.P OTR
R.I.P PRJ
2023 March Maddest Champion with a little help from my friends

DeltaBoy

I never seen another one. But I was told they made only 500 of them back at a knife Show in the mid 1980's.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

DeltaBoy

Sivad

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Sivad on July 27, 2016, 02:10:52 am
More than a little cool.

Thanks and I watched Sivad the other day on YouTube.

Sivad

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Sivad on August 01, 2016, 09:49:57 pm
"Good Evening..."

I miss that show really bad. It harkens back to a more fun and simpler time in my life.

DeltaBoy

I can't fine any other information other than it was made by Parker in Chattanooga Tenn in the mid 1970's.

DeltaBoy

Still no more information and I never seen one on EBAY .

DeltaBoy

Nearly a month later and the WWW has yeild no more information.  Have any other Hogvillians found or have one.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 19, 2016, 10:18:35 am
Nearly a month later and the WWW has yeild no more information.  Have any other Hogvillians found or have one.
Never seen one. Or I would have one  ;)

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on October 20, 2016, 05:41:48 pm
Never seen one. Or I would have one  ;)

We got the two me and Dad have from Brown Lumber in Holly Grove in the mid 1970's. Dad said there was 500 of them made .

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 25, 2016, 02:41:48 pm
We got the two me and Dad have from Brown Lumber in Holly Grove in the mid 1970's. Dad said there was 500 of them made .

Holly Grove with 500 knives............ Liberals would want more knife restrictions.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

DeltaBoy

December 15, 2016, 12:58:58 pm #14 Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:18:15 pm by DeltaBoy
Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 11, 2016, 06:57:04 am
Holly Grove with 500 knives............ Liberals would want more knife restrictions.

LOL Mr. Brown got 25 of them kept 1 and sold the rest .  The Total production was only 500 and Mr Brown didn't have all of them. 
That why I so intrigued that I never seen another one.

DeltaBoy

I continued to search on line and no one seen another one besides the pair me and Dad have.

DeltaBoy

DLUXHOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 25, 2016, 02:41:48 pm
Regardless whether the rest of the world knows it's value, other than you or me, keep it...............
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

DeltaBoy

Quote from: DLUXHOG on February 16, 2017, 08:17:41 pm
Regardless whether the rest of the world knows it's value, other than you or me, keep it...............

I asked Dad to keep a look out at estate sales and such in the Delta for any more. Ours have been kept in the box and kept oiled once a year.  I am just dumbfounded I never seen any more other that the ones Mr. Brown had that day.
Found somewhere on the web that Parker did a whole series for the SWC and the SEC back in the 1970's

DeltaBoy

I still have not found another one except for the one Dad has at his house. Shoot I not even found any for other schools.

DeltaBoy

Still no dice in finding another one.  ::hornsdown::

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy

I found tons of things on the WWW but these Parker made bone handled Razorback knives are like hens teeth.

DeltaBoy

Still no dice but I did find a Tinner on that sold for over 300 bucks.