Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starting to get excited about game day

Started by bythelake, October 19, 2017, 06:58:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bythelake

That excitement of game day is building.  Talk about what we're cooking and how nice the weather will be with the beautiful back drop of the campus and the ozarks.

Game expectations include playing like razorbacks,  give it all to the end.  Hope for a win, pray for not another no show.  Hard to endure lack of ....................

Going to stay positive and enjoy for this year and hopefully many more, god willing at my age.

Go hogs and try to enjoy!!!!!!  Go to game if you can.

jjfmetal11

Quote from: bythelake on October 19, 2017, 06:58:42 pm
That excitement of game day is building.  Talk about what we're cooking and how nice the weather will be with the beautiful back drop of the campus and the ozarks.

Game expectations include playing like razorbacks,  give it all to the end.  Hope for a win, pray for not another no show.  Hard to endure lack of ....................

Going to stay positive and enjoy for this year and hopefully many more, god willing at my age.

LMAO!

East Clintwood

Hope you enjoy the weekend.

I can't put myself through that any more.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Vantage 8 dude

Well I won't make any fun or otherwise burst your bubble. I can honestly say "bless your little heart" and GHG

Ragnar Hogbrok

If I still lived in Arkansas and work would allow it, I'd be there, too.

While I'm not at all happy with the state of the program, this time of year is beautiful in the Ozarks. Have a good time, friend.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

bythelake

Thanks chief.  I will have fun, no doubt.

Scared to say anything positive, might get made fun of.  Makes me chuckle.

jjfmetal11

Quote from: bythelake on October 19, 2017, 07:25:32 pm
Thanks chief.  I will have fun, no doubt.

Scared to say anything positive, might get made fun of.  Makes me chuckle.

Woo Pig!

ricepig

Damn straight, enjoy, and I'll be there.

Pigsknuckles

Bring your rain gear, and check out your wipers.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

ricepig

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on October 19, 2017, 08:02:55 pm
Bring your rain gear, and check out your wipers.

I just got an update from Pillowhead, the rain won't move in until after 10pm, the heavy stuff even later......

bythelake

Rain gear, check. 

Thanks to pillow head I won't need it.

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: ricepig on October 19, 2017, 08:06:30 pm
I just got an update from Pillowhead, the rain won't move in until after 10pm, the heavy stuff even later......
That will put me on the road about 1/4th of the way back to Tulsa. Hope the heavy stuff does indeed wait till later.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Großer Kriegschwein

Glad somebody is.

Hard to get excited about driving 12 hours to watch us get destroyed by one of our former coordinators.

This is my non-signature signature.

swineology

Hell yes!

I'll enjoy the beautiful weather and the tailgating friends and food.

Can't wait to see the look on Gustavo's face when he loses to the Hogs.

WPS!

Hoggish1

Very good!  I hope you get a great game.

DoctorSusscrofa

I hope they win, but can't get excited about it. Even if we win it will likely be a fluke. Like beating LSU and Ole Miss but losing to Missouri and several others. Glad we win any we win, but no longer feel wins are due to preparation and skill.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton