Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seats for Sunday's game

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, March 17, 2012, 08:29:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

(notOM)Rebel123

Would anyone happen to know How's the view from Section 99 Row C? Also, how many seats are in the rows? Thanks.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

bsking

Quote from: Rebel123 on March 17, 2012, 08:29:11 pm
Would anyone happen to know How's the view from Section 99 Row C? Also, how many seats are in the rows? Thanks.

99 isn't great, it's ok though, there really isn't a horrible seat in the house.  25 seats in a row, 1 is closest to home plate (pretty sure).

bjeffersonhog

You'll be on the first base line about halfway in the outfield. Its mostly bama fans in that area.

MDW

Section 99 is in far right field.  (I believe section 98 is the farthest section.)

I'm not sure how many seats are in each row in that section, but no matter.  There will likely be several open seats around the ballpark.  My advice is to go sit somewhere closer.  I rarely ever sit in the seat I have a ticket for.  Today I sat roughly behind home plate, and there were several empty seats around.

(notOM)Rebel123

Thanks! I appreciate the responses. Can't wait to get out the broom tomorrow!

ultim8hogfan

http://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AIBM%3ABB12%3A22%3A&linkID=arkansas&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=BASE&cgc=

You can see a picture from each section of the stadium on arkansasrazorbacks.com by clicking on the section you want to see.

Quote from: MDW on March 17, 2012, 08:39:38 pm
My advice is to go sit somewhere closer.  I rarely ever sit in the seat I have a ticket for.  Today I sat roughly behind home plate, and there were several empty seats around.

I have also done this many times & would give the same advice.
if we do not succeed, we run the risk of failure

PorcineSublime

I am in 102 C and can tell you that I wouldn't trade it for the seats behind home plate. I love being out in the open and by first base. the only downside is that you cant really see if the ball is inside or outside on pitches. You are quite a way out, but you will see just fine and there will be plenty of Hog fans around you. The seat numbering is from the outfield side with the number one being furthest from home plate and going toward home the numbers go up (unless it is different than sec. 102). Again as someone said there is not a bad seat in the house. I was talking with one of the team dads from Binghamton last weekend and they were quite impressed with our facilities. He noticed that the seats are angled to the field and noted that that usually only happens in MLB parks.

To make a long story short, go and enjoy. It will be fun.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

(notOM)Rebel123

We Could see great. Had been to Baum before but had never sat in that area. Just wish I had gone Sat. and gotten a green cap. Tried to buy one from a kid sitting in front of me today, but he wouldn't have any part of it.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: Shag66 on March 18, 2012, 09:59:46 pm
Man!  We need to meet up at a ballgame!
For sure. I often see folks and wonder, is he on the Ville? I think that I still have access to your number, I will try to call you the next time I'm headed out.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.