Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My vote for player of todays game goes to......

Started by 351hog, May 26, 2007, 01:10:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

351hog

CHEP :razorback:

3 highlight reel plays from 2nd   :D

Ouachihog

Yep, saved at least one run with defensive plays.  Welker would be a close 2nd. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Rockhawg

He had a Great game and so did Duke Welker.
WPS

Bomis Hawg

Completely agree.
Tschep and Duke.  Both had solid efforts today.

doc_hogiday7

Duke. Simply nasty today. His fastball had some zip, his changeup was stellar and his splitter was untouchable. He was controlling his pitches well and starting that splitter belt high liek he was, was outstanding and unhittable. If they would have put it in play, they would have hit it straight into the ground. Without The Duke's stellar performance, the defensive plays wouldnt have mattered.

chiefsfan

Ill give it to duke, you dont throw 75 percent of your pitches for strikes and only allow 1 run in 7 innings for nothing.   If he doesnt get a blister on his hand, he gets us through 8 and maybe even 9, his pitch count was barely over 80 through 7
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

dallashog83

Have to go with Welker.  7 great innings until a finger blister.  I am glad to see the pitcing get back on track as we get ready for the regionals.

TuckFexas

Ben had a great game. Welker did as well. I'm tearing this award in half and giving them each a piece.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

PrescottHog

Im with ya Tuck, both were outstanding today

hogman64

Quote from: 351hog on May 26, 2007, 01:10:22 pm

and the best thing about it, every one of his throws were on the money.......he has actually been solid at making plays all year, but his throwing has been erratic, if he gets his throwing corrected  he can be as good as any second baseman in the conference...........

351hog

Quote from: hogman64 on May 26, 2007, 03:16:43 pm
Quote from: 351hog on May 26, 2007, 01:10:22 pm

and the best thing about it, every one of his throws were on the money.......he has actually been solid at making plays all year, but his throwing has been erratic, if he gets his throwing corrected  he can be as good as any second baseman in the conference...........

Good assesment there.  If he can stay healthy, he can be an All SEC 2nd baseman before he leaves here.

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant