Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 12:34:56 pm

362nd PSYOP Co.

Started by BigGuyRocks, August 02, 2010, 10:25:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigGuyRocks

Anyone a member of the 362nd in Fayatteville?  I'm considering joining the unit and I was hoping to hear from someone who's already in.  Do you like the unit?  Do you work with good guys?  What kind of training is available?  Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

BigGuyRocks

Ragnar Hogbrok

A company is a really small community.  Maybe 50 people or so (when it comes to a psyops company). 

I haven't noticed anyone here from the psyops community in general.  But, maybe someone here is.  Who knows?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

BigGuyRocks

Thanks Chief.  I was just hoping that since the unit is in Fayatteville, there might be someone on here who was in the unit.

hawg23

I was for a year, I did not have a Psyops MOS was just waiting out last year of contract while in F-ville. Pretty close knit, some good training and a lot of oppurtunity it seemed. Get ready to be deployed, some just came back from third overseas
"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

BigGuyRocks

Quote from: hawg23 on August 05, 2010, 04:42:59 pm
I was for a year, I did not have a Psyops MOS was just waiting out last year of contract while in F-ville. Pretty close knit, some good training and a lot of oppurtunity it seemed. Get ready to be deployed, some just came back from third overseas
Thanks Hawg.  So you would recommend joining the unit?