Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Military Funeral Protesters

Started by hogfan47, October 31, 2007, 04:07:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan47

Jury Awards Grieving Father $2.9 Million in Verdict Against Military Funeral Protesters .
great news. the church folks are sick
C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

slopinhogs

anyone who protests about a military funeral needs his bag slit his,leg ran through it ,both eyes punched out ,hands tied behind his back ,and set to wonder in the jungle. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

Rooka

Quote from: slopinhogs on November 01, 2007, 10:04:18 pm
anyone who protests about a military funeral needs his bag slit his,leg ran through it ,both eyes punched out ,hands tied behind his back ,and set to wonder in the jungle. :razorback:
AMEN BROTHA!

PIGINAPOKE

I would get in a few good hits on some of them with a pipe before I got hauled off.. Screw them...
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

B-mark Hog

All I can say is that the protesters honestly piss me off, mainly because they not only hurt the family we are attempting to console but also because they get in our way. Well good news is that the AF lets us walk over them if they are in our way. . . I only hope one day they are.
Live life to its' fullest because once it is over you have no second chance. I live life to the fullest by loving the times I get to spend as a Razorback. There is nothing better than looking out over the field and knowing that you are apart of one of the most unique colleges in all of America.

mword

We all are waiting for those idiots to show up here at Fort Bliss. They never seem to protest around a military base.

medstudent

They won't protest near a base because they what will happen.

GWFan

Quote from: hogfan47 on October 31, 2007, 04:07:04 pm
Jury Awards Grieving Father $2.9 Million in Verdict Against Military Funeral Protesters .
great news. the church folks are sick
Please don't call the people "church" folks, because that they are not, no matter what they are claiming.  Trust me.

old_school_hawg

As a a Christian and patriot, I know these people are not "church" people and certanly not patriots. If they were, they would know that Ecclesiastes, Chapter 3 emphasisis that there are appropriate times for all things:
"1 There is a time for everything,
       and a season for every activity under heaven:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
       a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
       a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
       a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
       a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,
       a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
       a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,
       a time for war and a time for peace.

9 What does the worker gain from his toil?

10 I have seen the burden God has laid on men.

11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end."

If they were true Christians, they would respect that fallen brother, his family, and pray and mourn for them. I am sick of these idiots blaspheming God and hiding behind "patriotism." The best patriots I have ever known have been Christians, and I know they are angry over this crap as well. These fools deserve whatever wrath comes their way!
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

mword

There's somewhere in The Bible that states that only God is allowed to judge and no one else. And if I am not mistaking, God doesn't hate anyone, including gays. So, I see these protestors on they way to hell.

Hawgasaurus

These protesters should sack up a bit and set themselves on fire...
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

Harrisonhogfan

I just checked their website to see if they plan on protesting the funeral of a soldier from Harrison but, They are too busy protesting the funerals of the shoppers murdered in Omaha Neb.

Their motto for this one is "Thank God for Dead Shoppers" They really need to be happy they aren't going to be in Harrison it could get ugly really fast and if I ended up in jail so be it.

Pork Twain

These people should be forced to leave their families for months, even years at a time for low pay and benefits.  We, the military members, did not start this war, but it is our because we VOLUNTEERED to fight it that they can protest those that died.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Bryan (CHF)

These people make me sick. Nothing pisses me off more than disrepecting a military funeral. Hell any funeral for that matter.
Quote from: Doc Holliday
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

Porquemada

These people have their kids out protesting with them. People would probably be less likely to attack them in front of their kids. I was. They were in Sherwood several weeks ago and the kids outnumbered the "adults". Kinda put a damper on my violent intentions. They were gone before I could make my "These protesters are going to HELL" sign.