Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

any CAG 15 sailors out there

Started by slopinhogs, April 30, 2007, 09:34:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

slopinhogs

April 30, 2007, 09:34:12 pm Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 09:48:27 pm by slopinhogs
say hey if you were on the Coral sea in 1960-63 i was in VF 151 the Vigilantes .we had F3hs at the time
cmdr Alexitos was out skipper and cmd. Dozier was the exc. i was a flight deck trouble shooter and retired later as a Senior Chiedff. :razorback:

any vq guys out there or any VAQ guys or vah guys, coral sea or ranger or Kennedy kitty hawk america bon homme richardbeen on all of them . the ride is the same.
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

SirCHog

I did two tour on America, commissioned Carl Vinson, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Coral Sea, and George Washington.  Worked catapults, worked my way up to shooter, then Handler.  Did 31 years, with 19 sea duty.  Wouldn't trade it, but I don't  miss it.  Ha!

slopinhogs

my sentiments exactly i was a jet mech and don't miss the flight deck trouble shooting one little bit. those were long days weren't the boats. :razorback:

usnavyhogfan

i did two deployments and decommisioned the constellation.
The dream is free, the journey is not.

SirCHog

slopinhogs

August 14, 2007, 06:10:21 pm #5 Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 09:47:53 pm by slopinhogs
back then i was an ADJ 2 retired as a Senior Chief. cruised on the american midway ranger and did a shake down on the isenhower.RETIRED OFF THE kENNEDY AND SAILED WITH CAG 15 IN 60-65 ON THE CVA-43   U.S.S. CORAL SEA