Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final from EverBank: Georgia 42 Florida 7

Started by jbcarol, October 28, 2017, 07:43:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

October 28, 2017, 07:43:32 am Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 08:10:16 pm by jbcarol
Jason Butt‏Verified account @JasonHButt

Look back at seven of UGA's greatest moments in its rivalry with Florida:

QuoteAfter the score, Munson had this to say:

"Well if you want a miracle, we just got one. ... I broke my chair, I came right through a chair, a metal steel chair with about a five inch cushion. I broke it. The booth came apart. The stadium, well, the stadium fell down. Now they do have to renovate this thing. They'll have to rebuild it now. This is incredible. You know this game has always been called the World's Greatest Cocktail Party, do you know what's going to happen here tonight, and up at St. Simons and Jekyll Island, and all those places where all those Dog people have got these condominiums for four days? Man, is there going to be some property destroyed tonight!"

Guy was a regular laugh riot
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Edgar Thompson‏Verified account @osgators

Florida-Georgia game pits programs of two Saban disciples headed in opposite directions: http://bit.ly/2yQbSxZ
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Edgar Thompson‏Verified account @osgators 37s37 seconds ago

Internet at EverBank Stadium struggling as badly as the #Gators. Nothing much to say at this point, though, UF in a total freefall.

jbcarol

Edgar Thompson‏Verified account @osgators 24m24 minutes ago

Jim McElwain's teams have not quite on him - other than 2016 Citrus Bowl. Going to be the ultimate test here for #Gators quickly down 14-0.

jbcarol

Edgar Thompson‏Verified account @osgators 5m5 minutes ago

Georgia is just flattening #Gators offensive players, making them pay for every yard.

jbcarol

Edgar Thompson‏Verified account @osgators 2h2 hours ago

Story: #Gators suffer ugly loss to Georgia as questions about Jim McElwain's future ramp up http://bit.ly/2iHBBlG

Edgar Thompson‏Verified account @osgators 2h2 hours ago

Mac on photo of him laughing with his wife postgame: 'She told me to keep my chin up. That's something my dad told me.'