Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Oddball Chef!

Started by Hog Duk Dong, April 28, 2006, 09:35:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Duk Dong

If any one has any off the wall recipes lets post them here.

Here are a couple of mine.

The Red Devil:

This is basically a Ramen Noodle Recipe that will knock your socks off.

1 pck Ramen Noodles
2 Hot Dogs
1 Slice Velveeta Cheese
Red Pepper (However much you dare!)
2 Ice Cubes

First,  Use a small pot and bring about 1 and 1/2 cups water to boil.  Then, Take two Hot Dogs (I prefer the Byran Red Hot Dogs) and slice them up.  Once you boil the Hot Dogs sprinkle in some Cayenne Red Pepper (not too Much just a few shakes will do) Then take the package of Ramen Noodles and break them up before adding them to the boiling water.

Let the noodles boil for about three minutes or so.  In a bowl take one slice of Velveeta Sandwich cheese (I have tried other kinds but it just doesn't taste the same) and pour the contents of the Ramen Package on top of the cheese.  Then pour (undrained) the noodles/Hot Dogs and stir until the cheese is completely melted.  At this point I usually add a piece or two of ice to cool it down just a bit.

My Lil girl loves these (although I don't add the Red Pepper in hers)  The whole time it takes to cook this is about 10Min's so it is very quick easy and cheap. :)

Now this other one I have no name for so lets try...

MacCheesio's

1lb of Ground beef
1 pck of Mac and Cheese (any type)
1 can of Spaghettio's
1/2 can of Rotel (or more if you really want to spice it up)

Simply brown the HB Meat and drain.  Make the Mac & Cheese the way you normally would.  Then add the Spaghettio's into the Mac & Cheese mix and heat up.  Once done add the HB Meat and the Rotel to taste.  Then enjoy a kooky off the wall kinda meal.  Kids will love this one.
No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food.

Brett Hitman Hog

Now honestly .. You learned some of this while drinking back in college??

Hog Duk Dong

Actually I learned it in the Air Force.  All of it can be cooked in the microwave (cept the ground beef i spose)

:)
No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food.

Lando Calrissian

Chicken Mole

2 lb raw mole meat
1 whole chicken
2 tbs soy sauce
A dash of fresh cilantro
2 bottles of ketchup
2 tbs salt
3 tbs pepper
1 cup of Gold Bond medicated powder

Boil mole meat and chicken in salted water.  Meanwhile, combine other ingredients in mixing bowl.  Once the meat is cooked, place in oven safe baking dish.  Smother the meat in the "sauce", then place dish in oven.  Set the temp at 375 and let it cook until the mole meat is a nice golden brown color (usually about 45 mins or so).
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

T-hawg

Poor Man's Spaghetti w/ Meatballs

1 pkg of Ramen Noodles
1 can of Vienna Sausages
4 packets of Ketchup

Cook Ramen Noodles. Throw away the package of flavor that comes with it. Rinse Sausages with hot water to "heat them up". cut it halves, then put on top of noodles. Squirt ketchup over noodles and "meatballs" until desired texture is achieved. Sprinkle with Parmasean cheese from the packets that you stole from a Pizza chain.
I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

Shag66

Quote from: T-hawg on May 02, 2006, 12:35:30 pm

1 pkg of Ramen Noodles
1 can of Vienna Sausages
4 packets of Ketchup

Cook Ramen Noodles. Throw away the package of flavor that comes with it. Rinse Sausages with hot water to "heat them up". cut it halves, then put on top of noodles. Squirt ketchup over noodles and "meatballs" until desired texture is achieved. Sprinkle with Parmasean cheese from the packets that you stole from a Pizza chain.

Now THAT is College Cookin! 

karma26

Quote from: Shag66 on May 02, 2006, 04:55:52 pm
Quote from: T-hawg on May 02, 2006, 12:35:30 pm

1 pkg of Ramen Noodles
1 can of Vienna Sausages
4 packets of Ketchup

Now THAT is College Cookin! 

or the pot head that doesn't feel like going to the store    :-\