Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You guys keep right on posting those recipes...

Started by Lando Calrissian, December 14, 2005, 03:13:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lando Calrissian

And I'll keep on reading them.

I've recently (in the past 2-3 months or so) become addicted to watching the Food Network at any chance I get.

Sadly, I don't have much to offer recipe-wise.  My broccoli & cheese is good.  My spaghetti sauce is progressively getting better with age.  Fried deer steak is also another good one.

Anyway, keep on posting those suckers.

I might not have anything to add, but I sure as hell love reading them.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Lanny

Make sure you watch Everyday Italian with Giada De Laurentiis

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

"She is hotter than anything that has ever been hot before"
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Anyone else think she has a kind of "separated at birth" look with Natalie Portman...who is also hot, check out "Closer".
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07