Started by marty houston, November 21, 2015, 05:59:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Airforcehawg

Need the O-line to step up some...BA isn't getting anytime

GB-Razorback

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

Hogz87

PonderinHog

Bacons Rebellion

It says something to me that on third and 10 I now EXPECT Allen to complete a downfield pass for a first down.

pigbacon

Hogz87

Not sure how that pass got through and to Cornelius, but I'll take it.

Airforcehawg

JHicks3636

GB-Razorback

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

DLUXHOG

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

JHicks3636

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

JHicks3636

DLUXHOG

GB-Razorback

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PonderinHog

Morgan - TD  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Airforcehawg

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

JHicks3636

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Ulysses_S_Grunt

DLUXHOG

Bacons Rebellion

If someone had said at the start of the season that we would just throw it to Morgan and let him juke an SEC cornerback for a TD, I would have laughed.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

OPoraquê

Brandon Allen now tied for 2nd in career TD passes at U of A.

Capt. Hamm

We had to work for that one! Good start!  :razorback:

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

marty houston

online-with-swine

White WesWelker strikes again.  He just needed a chance.

Boarmonger

Laughing Hog

BA just throw'n strike after strike. So glad to see this continuing,
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

JHicks3636

I can only do pbp until about 6:30. Someone else warm-up for those who can't watch or listen to the game. Thanks.

DLUXHOG

GB-Razorback

Quote from: online-with-swine on November 21, 2015, 06:21:27 pm
White WesWelker strikes again.  He just needed a chance.

That is some funny stuff there ... every single time.

DLUXHOG

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

GB-Razorback

Quote from: DLUXHOG on November 21, 2015, 06:22:03 pm
All cylinders appear to be going good!

I think there might be 12 of them instead of 8 now.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Laughing Hog on November 21, 2015, 06:21:45 pm
BA just throw'n strike after strike. So glad to see this continuing,
Well, he did miss that one...   :razorback:

online-with-swine

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on November 21, 2015, 06:20:53 pm
If someone had said at the start of the season that we would just throw it to Morgan and let him juke an SEC cornerback for a TD, I would have laughed.

No doubt.  We are a completely different team than I thought we were going to be personell wise.

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: JHicks3636 on November 21, 2015, 06:22:03 pm
I can only do pbp until about 6:30. Someone else warm-up for those who can't watch or listen to the game. Thanks.

I can do it if you wish.

sheltiefan

flagstaffhog

That was a good drive. Hope we can do that many more times tonoght...

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

JHicks3636

Arkansas kicks off short but MSU player fields it on a knee at the 22

PonderinHog