Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL MISSISSIPPI STATE GAME THREAD - Final.....MSU 51. Arkansas 50

Started by marty houston, November 21, 2015, 05:59:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacons Rebellion

woo.pig

Qui Gon Jinn

The expert in anything was once a beginner.

TNRazorbacker

JHicks3636

GB-Razorback

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

The Kig

Announcers sounded surprised that nobody even touched him on that TD.
Poker Porker

hview

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Bacon_Bitz

JHicks3636

GB-Razorback

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

JHicks3636

Airforcehawg

With how aggressive that Miss State D is playing, I would love a screen pass to AC here

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

JHicks3636

Duke of Swine

Laughing Hog

Quote from: The Kig on November 21, 2015, 06:32:14 pm
Announcers sounded surprised that nobody even touched him on that TD.
He wasn't the only one, add me to the list

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Bubba's Bruisers

Airforcehawg

hview

BigSexyHog

JHicks3636

GB-Razorback

Hogz87

Is Mississippi State really this good?  I was thinking this might be a semi-easy win, but their defense has looked stout and has done a great job against the run and their offense scored very easily.

Laughing Hog

JHicks3636

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

air

Capt. Hamm

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 21, 2015, 06:35:04 pm
Is Mississippi State really this good?  I was thinking this might be a semi-easy win, but their defense has looked stout and has done a great job against the run and their offense scored very easily.

They're 7-3.... yes, they're pretty good.... but.....

HOGS will win....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

lefty08

Quote from: air on November 21, 2015, 06:36:21 pm
Let's put more pressure on the QB to slow them down.

The quick passing game doesn't allow for that
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

online-with-swine

MSU defense is strong between the tackles.  There D Line and Lbs can hold their own.  We will have to test their secondary and edges on offense.

I bet we bring out some reverses or jet sweeps on the next series.

Peter Porker

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Bacons Rebellion

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Hogz87 on November 21, 2015, 06:35:04 pm

They're always a prepared, well coached team.  And they have arguably  the best QB in the league.

Pigasaurus

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on November 21, 2015, 06:32:53 pm
Quick passes gonna tear through our defense

I was afraid somebody was going to Texas Tech us on the edge.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

BigSexyHog

online-with-swine

Bacons Rebellion

PonderinHog

Hogz87

Eff me.  We're going to actually be behind in this game it looks like.  This is starting to get a little bit worrisome. 

I guess I forgot how good Dak Prescott is.

The Kig

Poker Porker