Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For all of you veterans out there

Started by mceasy1001, November 13, 2015, 07:59:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mceasy1001

There are 15 tickets available on Vettix.org for the lsu vs Ark game (1st come first serve).  So if you have a DD214 it takes only a couple of minutes to sign up for the site.  you can get up to 4 tickets per vet for only $15 TOTAL. Good luck!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Großer Kriegschwein

All tickets are claimed awaiting confirmation.
This is my non-signature signature.

HogFansReunited

Thanks, I didn't know about this service.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

mceasy1001

Vets again this week there are over 400 tickets for you on this site.  Up to 4 tickets per vet. Only stipulation is that they have to be used... WPS

dhizzle

Go get em vets and be loud. I would but the little ones would be crying about it being to cold.

AirForceHog

That is awesome! Wish I was closer. I would sure try to get a ticket.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

mceasy1001

I've been to two this year because of this site.  Both times great seats.  This weekend I have SDO and can't make it :(

mceasy1001

Patriot36

Hopefully they will still have this program next year, only been to one hogs game. Would love to be able to make it this weekend. Lived in Arkansas my whole life and for some reason when I came back from Iraq, I started following the hogs and now to be honest with you its one of my favorite things in my life now. Especially hearing how RWIII dealt with his injury days after the surgery, he inspired me! Sorry for the rambling, Woo Pig

mceasy1001

There are still 220 tickets out there.... If you know a vet share it with them..... Maybe they will take you to the game :)

devildoghawg

Wow this is awesome, I had no idea about this.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

hogginbama

Thanks for the info mceasy1001. Will have to do some checking on this site for future use. They have an organization up here in Indianapolis that my son and I have done volunteer work for in the past that has free tickets for vets for large venues. We have been to the Indy 500 and Brickyard race since I have been stationed here with tickets from those guys. If anyone is interested in race tickets for next year, let me know and I will shoot you a message with a link to their site.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

I'm a Navy vet. My wife scored 50 YL tix this weekend to Navy vs Tulsa.
Unfortunately I have to go. I will record OUR game!
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: dhizzle on November 19, 2015, 07:20:28 pm
Go get em vets and be loud. I would but the little ones would be crying about it being to cold.

So would Mrs. Longtime.  No way I could bundle her up enough to sit through tonight's game.  But we'll be there for Mizzou next week!  GO HOG'S!
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

AirForceHog

Quote from: hogginbama on November 20, 2015, 10:32:59 pm
Thanks for the info mceasy1001. Will have to do some checking on this site for future use. They have an organization up here in Indianapolis that my son and I have done volunteer work for in the past that has free tickets for vets for large venues. We have been to the Indy 500 and Brickyard race since I have been stationed here with tickets from those guys. If anyone is interested in race tickets for next year, let me know and I will shoot you a message with a link to their site.

Yes please. I'm stationed in NC
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

TriHog

Great find and thanks. Really easy to sign up especially with a .mil address and will definitely let folks at my unit know about it.

sshawg

Will this be for the Missouri game this Friday ?  I'm a Viet Nam vet.

deedster84

Will a VA card work to use this or do you need the DD-214 with you?