Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (18-8, 7-6) vs Texas A&M (17-9, 6-7)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 17, 2018, 02:09:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Razorback

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Only thing keeping beard from being great is his 3 point shooting. He has potential
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rljjr

Hogz87

Alright, mass substitution of our three best players just six minutes into the game. 

Here.  We.  Go.

razorhog52

hawgball40

i guess we see the method to mike's madness. trying to groom a second unit that is respectable. not quite there yet.

jst01

Instant change of momentum when TT comes in with his no scoring group. Awful move

Lady Razorback

PonderinHog

rljjr

alohawg

This is where Mike is stupidly stubborn. You don't give away a lead by insisting on certain sub patterns.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jst01

PonderinHog

HamIAm

Thats kind of like the flagrant that Portis got the other night

Hogz87

rljjr

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

AirWarren

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

rljjr

AirWarren

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

razorhog52

PonderinHog

jst01

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Lady Razorback

Thinking these minutes for some of our bench will help us in the tournament.  We will need depth.  Although it hurts to give up ground now. 

PrimHawg

A and M attacking the basket every play. If we don't stop the ball this is a loss

Letsroll1200

Ironhawg

That last shot by Thomas was a nice looking shot.  If he could just be consistent with that shot it would be a big help.

rljjr

OmaHogs lead Bucknell 32-4 top of the 9th. They only need 28 to keep it going.

HamIAm

Anderson's is trying to exploit A&M's short bench, the payoff comes later

txkhog

Bogghawg

I'm not saying we shouldn't press, but if we're going to, we need to do a better job of it.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

rljjr

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!