Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 13, 2024, 02:36:15 pm

BB and Dan Enos have no "FIRE"

Started by tuskaloosa, October 24, 2017, 12:28:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tuskaloosa

When I first saw Dan Enos talk at a practice that JW got hurt for the season, he gave a post game speech after practice. He is a man of God, and respect that to the enth degree. But this man is the worst play caller in the history of Arkansas football. He called plays in two games that if he calls only run plays, we win the game. During the Auburn game, I stayed for the second half just to see what Enos would call. 3rd and 16 at midfield, and Dan calls a shovel pass against a defensive line that can measure with Bama. I now know that he is not the man for the job. We have 5 negative reasons to make this call. First, shovel passes are for 3rd and 4. Auburns's defense kept 4-5 men up front all night. Third, how do you get the blocks necessary to get that first down. The 4th reason is Enos simply does not have the repertoire to run Jordan Jones post route. 5th reason is Dan Enos simply has heart elsewhere. He has 4 maybe 5 kids. He is man of God and he is very involved in the church, which I think is more important than OC. People need God, not a good football record. With that said, Coach Enos, I hope you find a job in football, if thats what you want. With that said, you better win 5 in row. I'm done with the fact you're making horrible calls.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: tuskaloosa on October 24, 2017, 12:28:20 am
When I first saw Dan Enos talk at a practice that JW got hurt for the season, he gave a post game speech after practice. He is a man of God, and respect that to the enth degree. But this man is the worst play caller in the history of Arkansas football. He called plays in two games that if he calls only run plays, we win the game. During the Auburn game, I stayed for the second half just to see what Enos would call. 3rd and 16 at midfield, and Dan calls a shovel pass against a defensive line that can measure with Bama. I now know that he is not the man for the job. We have 5 negative reasons to make this call. First, shovel passes are for 3rd and 4. Auburns's defense kept 4-5 men up front all night. Third, how do you get the blocks necessary to get that first down. The 4th reason is Enos simply does not have the repertoire to run Jordan Jones post route. 5th reason is Dan Enos simply has heart elsewhere. He has 4 maybe 5 kids. He is man of God and he is very involved in the church, which I think is more important than OC. People need God, not a good football record. With that said, Coach Enos, I hope you find a job in football, if thats what you want. With that said, you better win 5 in row. I'm done with the fact you're making horrible calls.
You could be correct concerning the play calling. However, before you condemn Enos first of all you have to ensure he's truly the one calling each and every play (especially those to which you point). Until/unless you know that for a fact your judgement could possibly be misguided. The second thing is I sincerely doubt you're a mind reader. While it's great that he's a man of faith, and I commend him for that, how do you know for a fact this particular issue is having anything to do with his job performance? How do you know what his true priorities are? I have news for you pal, while I agree we all need faith and God, that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with a person's job performance. Having one does NOT exclude the other.

In the future I would request you seriously put mind in gear before putting mouth or fingers in motion. GEEZZZ......