Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Being Bret Bielema on ESPNU now.

Started by onebadrubi, September 03, 2016, 08:08:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadrubi

Thanks!!!  Something. Much better than this awful gt vs BC football game.

Dr. Starcs

farmhawg

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 03, 2016, 08:08:27 am
Thanks!!!  Something. Much better than this awful gt vs BC football game.
Gt is bad....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

onebadrubi

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 03, 2016, 09:08:31 am
it's only 14-10. But, yeah, they really do suck.

Have you watched this game?  The game is just awful.  Georgia tech is definitely not good

farmhawg

Their qb looks awful trying to throw the ball. High school kids have a better throwing motion.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 03, 2016, 09:11:58 am
Have you watched this game?  The game is just awful.  Georgia tech is definitely not good
watched the 2nd half. Their defense was solid and they won. Their QB is a houdini as well.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

MuskogeeHogFan

Getting back to topic, how can you not love this man as our Head Coach? He may be one of the few HC's who gets to live in and breathe the rarefied air that is being a P-5 HC, but he is just another guy when you get right down to it. A real human being that you would enjoy sitting down and having a beer with and just talking life and football.

I think that this series will do a lot for our program and recruiting. Can you imagine a series like this on Nick Saban? He couldn't pull it off. Bielema can and he is believeable.
Go Hogs Go!

3kgthog

Saban is too busy running the Lollypop Guild. A real midget of a man, both in stature and character.