Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are you a forgiving fan?

Started by Piggfoot, September 27, 2017, 03:02:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghearted

Quote from: Been10Hog on September 27, 2017, 05:24:50 pm
Wow! You must have a severe case of the butt hurt from Long firing Petrino! Refusing to give him any credit for hiring Petrino! He did hire BB too! And despite your delusional talk he did win 3 straight Big 10 titles. No AD ever had 2 hires like that in Razorback history!! Fact!! He got them here! Those were like 2 Gruden hires at the time. He has the respect of the entire college football world and he doesn't give a rat's ass about what Hogville crybabies think!

Sorry that my facts hurt your feelings....
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

hoghearted

It's a little bit of a long read, but the transcript of a radio interview with someone involved in the Petrino hiring......http://www.hogdb.com/2010/01/16/petrino-ua-falcons-renege/

If I've violated any rules, please delete my post.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

RebelliousHog

If those are my choices? Bobby.

Besides, I couldn't stand seeing Gus pick his nose every week.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Silver Hog

majp51

Quote from: Piggfoot on September 27, 2017, 03:02:54 pm
Would you take Bobby or Gus back?

If forgiveness were the only consideration, sure.

But it is not the only consideration so I would take a pass on both.

Hoginsavga

I would take them both back on the same staff if Gus knew how to coach defense.

hogcard1964

I've never had anything against either one. Nothing to forgive.

hogcard1964

HardCore

Never wanted Bobby fired in the first place.

Not sure on Gus...good OC, but not looking too Great as HC
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

GuvHog

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 27, 2017, 06:30:11 pm
What did Gus do exactly ?

PM Mike Irwin and ask him. Houston Nutt wasn't the only one with dirty hands in 2006.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!