Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Former Razorbacks Cut from NFL Rosters

Started by hogfan_no1, September 03, 2017, 07:36:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan_no1

It's always sad to see guys who pour their heart and soul into making their dreams come true by earning a spot on an NFL team fall short.  There are some real surprises here, and I hope these guys are able to continue their careers somewhere.

OL Cameron Jefferson (Bills)
P Sam Irwin-Hill (Cowboys)
G Dan Skipper (Cowboys)
P Toby Baker (Chargers)
WR Drew Morgan (Dolphins)
LB Brooks Ellis (Patriots)
WR Cody Hollister (Patriots)
RB Knile Davis (Steelers)
WR Cobi Hamilton (Steelers)
RB Alex Collins (Seahawks)
K Zach Hocker (Buccaneers)

Good luck, men, and THANKS for all you did in a Razorback uniform.
If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

IronMountainHog

Collins should have stayed his last year and won the heisman if this was how it would turn out.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: IronMountainHog on September 03, 2017, 09:08:43 am
Collins should have stayed his last year and won the heisman if this was how it would turn out.

Nothing he could have done would have won him the heisman. Foreman at Texas went over 2000 yards and finished 8th. AC  went and made $650k and let every NFL team get a good look at him. My best guess is he gets a $500k job by Monday........if not he had the best chance any day 2 or day 3 drafted player ever gets. Signing bonus, active roster for a year on a good team, 2 seasons of pre season game action and regular season game action with 31 carries. I love Alex but at this level if he wants to hang on to an NFL paycheck he is going to have to cut back on social activities. He isn't talented enough to be a partier and make it on sheer talent. Would love to see him here in KC banging away like Spencer Ware did. Ware made a nice checking banging out 4 yds a pop behind a pop and occasionally getting to the 2nd level behind a good O line. As it is Chiefs will start a rookie from Toledo.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.