Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trey Flowers Article

Started by hoggusamoungus, February 02, 2018, 05:47:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfart

proud to say that Trey was a razorback

From Tusk Till Dawn

Damn I HATE the patriots but its hard not to root for Flowers and Wise.  Great artticle, thanks for sharing.

jdelo77

He deserves every bit of recognition he is getting ! Dude is a stud ...

rzrbk4life

Glad to see trey doing well but dang I hate the pats
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on February 02, 2018, 06:20:50 pm
Damn I HATE the patriots but its hard not to root for Flowers and Wise.  Great artticle, thanks for sharing.

Too bad Peters can't play.  He would be matched up on them some.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

LRRandy

Quote from: jdelo77 on February 02, 2018, 06:29:29 pm
He deserves every bit of recognition he is getting ! Dude is a stud ...
yes he is
This is fun, isn't it.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

WaltonCollege

Indifferent about the game. Rooting for Wise and Flowers to get more rings tho

Hog N Bama

I just cannot think of a player more deserving but I still hate the Patriots

Atlhogfan1

Would like to see Peters get one before wrapping up HOF career.  Eagles fan base is horrible though and doesn't deserve one. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hawgmasta

Hard to find a razorback to be more proud of: way to go trey

Flrazrback

Great Story... Good Luck Trey....

The NewEra

The NFL has slowly lost me over the years.  I use to be a Cowboy fan, but that hasn't been any fun for quite a while.  I'll watch the Super Bowl though, just because Flowers and Wise are playing.  Unless of course some idiot decides to take a knee during the National Anthem and I'll likely then save money on electricity by turning off the t.v.

I have always respected Trey Flowers and his work ethics.  Now I know where he learned them.  That was a good article.

hogginbama

My oldest son played football with Trey's brother Jamal in HS. The work ethic of the family was equal to the support given to each child by the family. Regardless of weather, location, time of day....if one of those children had a game, each and every member of the family was there supporting them. Dad could be heard above everyone in the stadium shouting "need a big-time play from a big-time playa".
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

GoHogzzGo

He had a big TFL last night that really stuck out to me. So fun to watch.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: hogginbama on February 05, 2018, 01:29:22 pm
My oldest son played football with Trey's brother Jamal in HS. The work ethic of the family was equal to the support given to each child by the family. Regardless of weather, location, time of day....if one of those children had a game, each and every member of the family was there supporting them. Dad could be heard above everyone in the stadium shouting "need a big-time play from a big-time playa".

Thanks for sharing.  Amazing what parental support, guidance and example will do for a child.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

EastexHawg

Trey was the best pure football player in the SEC, regardless of position, as a Razorback.