Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Inside coming on tonight (wed) at 6:00

Started by Sue E NoNutts, November 25, 2015, 05:49:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue E NoNutts

Behind the scenes as the Hogs prepare for last week's game. SEC network
Your/You're.....the difference between knowing your shite and knowing you're shite.

Lose/Loose.  When you lose weight, your pants feel loose.

Sue E NoNutts

Good stuff so far. If you're missing it, it comes on again tonight at 9:30 and a few times tomorrow.
Your/You're.....the difference between knowing your shite and knowing you're shite.

Lose/Loose.  When you lose weight, your pants feel loose.

code red

Funny how they didn't show last 3 completions.  We should have thrown on 3rd down. 
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

presidenthog

Quote from: code red on November 25, 2015, 06:33:36 pm
Funny how they didn't show last 3 completions.  We should have thrown on 3rd down.
absolutely should have went for the first down on 3rd and 5. basically bret took the game out of the thing you can trust the most on the team with brandon allen and the offense and put it in the hands of the thing you can trust the least in Hedlund and the FG unit(or Ellis and the defense, they are equally unreliable) it was the wrong call. I like bret, but it was the wrong call plain and simple. the worst thing that could have happened is a sack and they have to burn thier time out anyways. if you get the first they have to waste thier last time out and you burn the rest of the clock and get a td or a fg.

time outs in college are not near as valuable as they are in the NFL since the clock stops for every 1st down.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Sue E NoNutts on November 25, 2015, 05:49:42 pm
Behind the scenes as the Hogs prepare for last week's game. SEC network
they were at LSU the week of our game and LSU lost, then they were at our place the week of the miss st game and we lost. 

coincidence?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

WizardofhOgZ

Watched it a little while ago and came here to post about it.  Worth watching.  Will be on 2 or 3 times tomorrow (Thanksgiving) and I believe also will be shown once on Friday.  On the SEC network.