Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema Addresses Future of J-Will & Hatcher in Monday Presser

Started by Mike Irwin, November 23, 2015, 02:56:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

EXCELLENT news on Keon... we definitely need him for next year (especially with a "new" QB coming in).
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: Doug on November 23, 2015, 03:39:27 pm
EXCELLENT news on Keon... we definitely need him for next year (especially with a "new" QB coming in).

Can't we get BA a hardship year based on all the #*@*&# he had to go through until his Junior year? :)

Dropkick

Does anyone else wonder about the upper management and scouting personnel that give these kids a projected draft grade? What would be their motivation to advise a kid to stay? The more that declare the larger the talent pool they draft from.

RazrRila99

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on November 23, 2015, 04:43:16 pm
Can't we get BA a hardship year based on all the #*@*&# he had to go through until his Junior year? :)

While Id like to see BA with a real QB coach two years in a row, hes earned this next career step.  Hes going to make some NFL GM and Coach very happy.  I think we have an heir to the slot on the bench.  Im looking forward to spring. 

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Dropkick on November 23, 2015, 09:18:37 pm
Does anyone else wonder about the upper management and scouting personnel that give these kids a projected draft grade? What would be their motivation to advise a kid to stay? The more that declare the larger the talent pool they draft from.
I would if it were just any upper level NFL guy, but these will be trusted friends and former colleagues of CBB. They're not going to risk a relationship like that just so there's one more player in the draft.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pig in the Pokey

J-Will coming back would be the equivalent of getting a #1 rated 5-*.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang